BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 350-$400|Change
Price:$56.96+ Free shipping

on July 15, 2015
I redeemed warranty on my tablet 15 months after purchase. It was accidental drop warranty, Tablet fell out of my vest while data collection in the Forest. Square Trade paid for shipping, they determined it was unfix-able and sent me a brand new tablet.

My neighbors grandfather signed for the package (he roams these properties), but his signature was muddled. I checked tracking info and talked to my neighbors.... the package was missing as far as i knew. I call Square Trade. Frank at Square Trade, got me in on a 3 way call with Fedex who then got the driver in on it. He described the man who signed for the package. I recognized the man. Got my package from him.

Anyhow, Frank and Square Trade are the best at what they do. I regret taking up so much of their time, but their assistance saved me much of mine.

on October 11, 2016
My son accidentally dropped his I Pad. I attempted to process my claim on line with Square Trade. For unknown reasons I could not upload the receipt. At which time I called Square Trade directly and asked if I could fax them the receipt, and was told by the agent that the only way I could process my claim would be on line. Now mind you this went on for over a week which included approximately fifteen emails which they refused to respond too, and countless hours on the phone. After it was all said and done the final outcome was that they returned my protection plan and my son is left with a I pad with a crack on the screen. With that being said I would like to add that this is my first product review, and the reason I wrote this review is to warn consumers to stay away from this protection plan. Trade Square customer service is terrible.
on October 20, 2014
I purchased 2 google nexus 7 tablets for my granddaughters for Christmas of 2013, with cases and screen protectors and a 2 year Square Trade agreement, because it was reasonably priced and seemed to be a great value for the money. As true with most items purchased you have to perform certain tasks in order to make a claim and the same is true with Square Trade. One of the tablets stopped accepting the charge and would not make a good connection and died, and the other tablet was dropped and the screen broke. Both tablets were covered by the Square Trade agreement and when I called and made my claim they sent me the return labels for the tablets and once they received the broken tablets they sent me 2 checks for the replacement value of each google nexus 7 tablets. It was such a pleasure to have coverage for the tablets and not be out over 400 dollars when they broke and needed replacements. Needless to say when we bought the new tablets we also purchased another Square Trade agreement along with our purchase. You can't beat the value of having a complete replacement for expensive electronic equipment that is subject to daily hazards that can ruin your enjoyment of that equipment. My granddaughters are happy so I am happy too. This was a success story from start to finish.
on August 16, 2017
Sure glad I got this for the Nu Vision Tablet I purchased. Since the computer stopped working and I found out that Deals.on is NOT an authorized dealer of this product so Nu Vision will NOT provide warranty coverage and neither will Amazon or Deals.on (it is just beyond the time limit for returns for prime and for the sellers return/coverage policy). Amazon should have some way of letting their members know whether or not the dealer selling any product is an manufacturer AUTHORIZED seller or not so you would know if you are covered by the stated manufacturers warranty.
In any event, I am glad I had the foresight to purchase the SQ Trade Warranty.
I have used SQ Trade in the past for other electronics that have gone awry... So far they have always come through for me.
on October 6, 2017
I made a claim less than a year after my item was purchased, at which time I was told that I needed to submit my receipt providing proof that I purchased the item. After going through the claim process the company informed me that because the item (iPad Air) was purchased less than a year ago I needed to work with Apple. My claim was closed with Square Trade. Today I attempted to make another claim as my item is no longer within the first year warranty with Apple. The site informed me that I again needed to submit proof that I purchased the item and that without this my claim could not be processed. I attempted to submit my claim online however their website, neither mobile nor desktop, allowed me to upload my receipt. I was not able to get adequate answers nor support from their website alone which is frustrating. Next time I will purchase my device and warranty from a company that has a location that I can visit such as Apple or Best Buy as I have in the past.
on November 2, 2016
My family loved the plan! Fairly priced protection plan - FANTASTIC service and turnaround time. After we filed one claim for a cracked screen we thought that would be the end of the plan. Pleasantly surprised that when the screen cracked again, the plan covered it. The claim process is VERY EASY - the hardest thing was finding a shipping box.

I admit I was at first skeptical about plans like this in general. It always seemed like there were hidden conditions. I didn't find that with SquareTrade. Best insurance I ever purchased.
on February 5, 2015
I would rate negative stars if I could!
I have been trying to get my surface pro repaired by square trade for almost 3 weeks. they misplaced my box and it took them a week to find it an reroute it, even though FedEx tracking told me where it was.
Now each time I call for an update, I am put on hold for 10-15 minutes, and then hung up on. I had one rep who promised to call me back with in an hour.....3 days later, I had not received a call
DO NOT purchase square trade for a computer. they may be ok for phones, but for a surface pro, buy Micorosoft warranty, you can take it in to a retail store pay $50 deductible, and they will give you a brand new one!
on December 2, 2014
This was my first experience with squaretrade and it was awesome. Processed my claim quickly. They had several different options for how i wanted my refund, and issued my refund quickly without hassle or delay. Because I chose an Amazon gift card I also got more money back than my purchase was covered for because of their program with Amazon!

They paid for the return of the product too:-)

I have since purchased another warranty with them, and I plan to purchase one for my new desktop as well. Basically, if I need a warranty and can get one through them I will.

Purchasing can be little confusing because they have many plans to choose from depending on what type of protection you want and how much your item cost, and what type of item you are covering. I personally like the accident protection plans (for my own peace of mind) but they do have regular protection plans as well. BE SURE YOU ARE BUYING THE PLAN YOU MEAN TO BUY!

I defintely recommend them and will definitely use them again!
on August 15, 2016
This plan is wonderful. After about a year and a half of owning my ASUS tablet, it shut down and restarted in Mandarin or Japanese (I am ignorant to which language it actually was). My boss at work tried to help me fix it, so I could continue to do my job, but he couldn't. I remembered I had purchased this awhile ago, and got in contact with the company even though since purchasing it I had changed email addresses and moved. The company was extremely helpful and had a super short turn-around time getting my tablet back to me. They even paid for the shipping and fixed my actual tablet rather than providing me a new one (so I got to keep the stickers that I had put on my tablet). Overall, they were extremely helpful and I am so glad I purchased this plan because otherwise I would have been out of my primary laptop for school and work. This plan had great costumer service and next time I get a tablet these are the lovely people to buy it from.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 24, 2015
I buy an accident protection plan on every single electronic device. We have had to use them multiple times. Square Trade has been very quick to either replace or fix (depends on which plan you buy) the device. They don't hassle you over it. I called and they were very nice, helpful and took care of us right away. When they replace a product, they give you back what you paid for the original one. With one of our tablets, they fixed it and now it works great. I will continue buying these for every electronic purchase.