Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 400-$450|Change
Price:$42.37+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 2,164 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,777 reviews
on May 13, 2015
I use squaretrade for all my electronics warranties (I think I have around 10 warranties currently). The customer service is great and the response time is good. I've had to use the warranty 5 separate times with three different phone contracts and everytime was great. There is also a points program which allows you to purchase warranties with the point accrues from purchases. I just redeemed points for a game console warranty. I will continue to purchase squaretrade warranties in the future.
on April 20, 2015
I've NEVER had a warranty service SO easy to work with!! The 'shutter button' on my camera stopped working after having it a year. I called Square Trade customer service (spoke to an AWESOME rep), then rec'd return instructions via email. I packed up my Nikon camera per Square Trade's instructions, returned with supplied 'prepaid' Fed Ex label, and BOOM....received my refund in 7 days....via check today! I will NEVER...EVER... buy any electronic item WITHOUT Square Trade as the insurer!!
on June 7, 2017
Used this on a Lightdow LD6000 that I had for about one year. I let a friend borrow the camera, and when I got it back and tried to charge it, the metal around the USB port fell into the camera, rendering it impossible to charge.

This was actually the second Lightdow LD6000, as I had previously damaged the lens on my first one, and got a refund using the Assurant plan that I had purchased.

Anyway, I filed the claim, and didn't bother sending this camera back until over a month later. The tracking info never worked on the FedEx website, but the box still reached its destination the next day and I got my refund, which I am using to buy my third Lightdow LD6000 (and another protection plan, of course)!

Hopefully I'll stop being so clumsy with these things!
on June 27, 2017
I've never EVER purchased an extended warranty or protection plan before but figured what the heck and opted for it on my ActionCam and I am so glad I did.

The lens on my Action Cam got scratched and all my videos had a obnoxious blur where the scratch on the lens was.

I went to the Square Trade website and filed a claim within a few minutes. A few hours later I got an email saying it was approved and got a fedex label e-mailed to me. A day after dropping it off (before the return was even delivered) I was e-mailed an Amazon gift card code for the full price of the camera.
on January 10, 2017
This service worked great !! I purchased this plan for a small action cam that I was worried about dropping, well guess what ? Yep cracked the lens and cam would not power on. It took about 2mins to file a claim on there web site and 10mins after that I had a prepaid return label waiting in my inbox. What really made this nice was the next day I dropped the package off with FedEx and 10:45am an by 1pm that day I had a Amazon Gift card code for the amount of the camera.. Great Service
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 15, 2014
I have a dozen or so items covered by SquareTrade. So far, I've only had to make three claims, so they've made a good chunk of change from me.

Still, I don't mind it at all because they provide:

➔ First class service. Calling in a claim is painless. They don't question you or give any indication that they doubt what you're saying.
➔ Replacement comes next business day. My Samsung S3 went out. I was up and running the next day.
➔ Full disclosure. You'll likely get a refurb. But I honestly could not tell. They look brand new to me.

Concerns?

Some people have issues with refurbs. But I weigh the pros and cons this way. By the time you make a claim, you item will be well used. If you claim is due to a drop or some incident where you're at fault, does it really make sense that you get a brand new replacement, especially given that the cost of your plan was a fraction of what the replacement cost would be?

I'm comfortable with the economics of that.
on September 7, 2017
Glad to have this on some of our electronic products. Does not disappoint. The company advises you via regular US mail on several occasions to get yourself registered on-line so as not to lose out on technicalities of replacing or fixing your product. Good Job Square Trade. I found their staff to be gracious and helpful. They walked me through the procedure when I could not quite figure it out.
on December 17, 2016
I had a terrible time with Square Trade they put so many obstructions that I finally gave up and purchased a different printer from a different company. the printer I lost was a Canon Pixma mx922 which I paid over $200.00 for I personally will NEVER buy their "protection" again.
on January 9, 2016
So after purchasing the warranty on Amazon I received an email that tells me how to submit my receipt of the product I purchased to Square Trade. That process was easy as it only involved sending an email. However I wanted to take it a step further and setup an account/profile on their website, especially since I purchased two warranties for different electronic items. But it doesn't allow me to do that, an error page keeps populating. In fact this error page populates frequently on their website. So I'm wondering how legitimate Square Trade really is.
review image
on July 24, 2017
SquareTrade has fixed and/or replaced every camera I have broke in the last 6 years with no fuss and no hassle. I take my cameras fishing and backpacking and they never last more than 2 years without an issue. SquareTrade has always been worth the money, and they deliver exceptional customer service. As long as they keep up the good prices and good work, I will be purchasing their plans. A great company.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.