Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Service plan term: 3 Year|Service plan covered value: $ 450-499.99|Change
Price:$67.98+ Free shipping

Showing 371-380 of 2,328 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,815 reviews
on May 14, 2014
Hands down, the absolute best experience I've ever had with any warranty service! We bought this coverage for my son's laptop, and when his hard drive failed, I was dreading having to call and file a claim. Usually, these kinds of things are a nightmare. (Hours on hold, being transferred to different departments, having to explain your problem to half a dozen different people...You know the drill.) However, when I called, I got through quickly, and the person who took my call was able to handle my claim from start to finish! I didn't even need my account number...they found it with my email address! The representative was courteous and helpful. They sent a mailing box and prepaid shipping label to me overnight! I boxed up the laptop, dropped it off at FedEx, and it was fixed and returned to me within a WEEK! I'm still stunned at how easy the whole process was!! I will most definitely buy Square Trade warranties for all my future electronics purchases! If I could give them 10 stars, I would! Way to go, Square Trade!
on November 20, 2013
After purchasing this for a laptop I was giving to my Grandson for Christmas, I called to ask a couple of questions about activation. I found square trade's representative to be extremely rude and abrupt. Several times, because I couldn't fully understand his answers to my questions, he became condescending and abrasive. Based on this experience, I decided to cancel the plan. I can only imagine what I would have to deal with if I ever had a claim for service. The only good thing I can say about the experience is that they were prompt in refunding my money.
on January 2, 2016
THIS PRODUCT IS A SCAM. DO NOT BUY!! I WAS NOT ABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE AND NO ONE CALLED ME BACK AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FILE A CLAIM!!
on July 29, 2013
Sq trade cancelled my warranty with out my knowledge.All that notice I received was that the warranty was cancelled. why???
on November 15, 2015
The computer dropped and a part broke and it took square trade almost two months to let us know that they cannot fix it and had to be replaced. They did refund us the full price of the computer and sent us the hard drive. I just wish it did not take the 2 months to do so.
on April 16, 2015
Don't waste your time or money! The have had my laptop since 4/6 and cannot even promise a repaired unit until 4/22. Huge waste of my time money and patience
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2014
square trade was great. they responded to me in a timely manor and the process was very simple to follow. I at first chose to have my lap top mailed to them. I never received the package so I called back and just opted to pay for my repair and be reimbursed. The process was very simple I emailed them my receipts and received a response with approval with in 48 hours and my money was reimbursed to me via pay pal within 24 hours.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2017
Had one on my daughter's chrome book. She broke it. Filed claim online. No questions. No hassle. Amazon gift card for full purchase price. What more can you ask for?
on November 15, 2015
great
on October 23, 2013
I had my Asus netbook AC Adapter fray apart and needed a replacement. I contacted ST which sent me a list of compatible power supplies for my machine that I could purchase online or at a electronics store. I picked one out on Amazon, made the purchase, and then emailed my receipt to ST for reimbursement. I received a check in the mail a couple weeks later. Very easy and great customer service. I was pretty happy with how fast everything got done.