SquareTrade 3-Year Portable Electronics Accident Protection Plan ($50-75)
|Price:||$13.29 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
The Most Reviewed Protection Plan on Amazon
SquareTrade customers love sharing stories about how we've saved their day—and they've made us the most reviewed protection plan on Amazon.
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Protection from Drops, Spills & You
Drop it? Spill on it? No worries. We cover accidents caused by you and people you know. (Plan does not cover intentional damage, loss, or theft.)
Protection from Common Malfunctions
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new item. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labor.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
We've got you covered. You pay nothing.
We give you a prepaid shipping label to send your item to us. After we fix it, we send it back to you, FREE.
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are prorated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7 at squaretrade.com/claims.
We'll cover shipping to and from our repair center.
If we can't repair your item, we'll provide you a replacement with the same or better features.
Things to know:
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email. This is your official confirmation of purchase.
- Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- If you sell or gift your device, you can transfer your warranty at no cost.
- You may cancel your plan anytime within the first 30 days for a full refund (refunds prorated after that).
- If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- If you are eligible for and purchase this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Your protection plan is only valid for one underlying product.
Still have questions?
Just visit squaretrade.com or call 1-877-WARRANTY.
Top Customer Reviews
A Few Tips:
1. You must buy your SquareTrade Warranty within 30 Days of the purchase of your product.
2. ALWAYS get the accidental added if you are on their website, or choose accidental if you are on Amazon. It may cost a few dollars more, though TRUST me.
3. Put it in your cart and look for price changes on the cost of the warranty. It can be $24 one day and $16 the next. Just make sure to get it within 30 days of your electronics purchase.
4. You are going to need your receipt, so photocopy it or scan it onto a SD chip for safe keeping, as most receipt ink fades. In case it doesn't fade, file it. I believe you can register your warranty, scan your receipt, and upload it to them anytime you want after you buy it. MAKE SURE TO DO THIS.
5. They didn't pay out right away (maybe it was the high amount), so if they don't, call and bug them about it. It took me about 3 weeks to get my $800.
6. If your item is still under its original warranty, try that first, because if it is a small problem, SqaureTrade will fix it and then deduct the amount of the fix from your warranty, thus making it pointless to get the accidental warranty and even without accidental you might use up your warranty for something the manufacturer could have taken care of.
Hope This Helps! Click The Button If It Does! Thank You!