Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Plan ($125-150)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM

50%
50%

on February 9, 2013
This is not the first square trade warranty we've purchased and it won't be the last either. It is so nice to have a warranty that covers so many possibilities especially when you have young children. I definitely recommend these warranties!
on January 9, 2014
I purchased 3 items (2 Kindle Fire HD, one Bluetooth Speaker) and 3 warranties. I got a receipt re: purchasing the warranty from Amazon. After that, it took hours just to register my devices with the correct warranties. You are required to find the serial # on the devices (which in this case is a hassle as they were given as gifts) and you also have to name them. Even WITH all my documents with all my invoices and order numbers from Amazon, I had to help this person through the process otherwise they had "no record" of the warranty. And providing them with the Amazon Order # on purchased item just confused matters.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2013
It does not work. Factory asks me to send it back. It should never have been sold. Can't return it until I return to the US on Jan 9...which is past my Amazon deadline. Have a complaint...whatever pending. I am MOST unpleased. It clearly was a manufacturer's defect. There were over 6 hours of Factory support involved. It will not accept books from the reader store...even though I have over 160 in the account.
on December 15, 2013
It was a nightmare dealing with these people. They gave me incorrect information and could not help me despite 2 calls of more than an hour each to them.
on January 21, 2014
This company will give you the run around when it comes to making a claim. Once the claim is submitted (if it doesn't get deleted) you will have to wait for reimbursement not replacement.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2014
Look's great it's awesome. Sound is great cd's work nice love the way it light's up.Looks like old one too.
on April 23, 2016
I love SquareTrade. Good service at a great price.
on January 25, 2016
Useless as the CB is being returned,
on December 28, 2014