|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.13 x 6.13 x 23.75 inches|
|Item model number||BBB-1062139670|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||6.13x23.75 Inch (Pack of 1)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Squatty Potty Emoji Poo Plunger
|Price:||($32.87 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made with 100% rubber and a 2-step suction cup fits securely in all different types and sizes of toilet drain openings
- Heavy duty plastic handle that wont snap or break
- Super pliable and durable rubber cup creates an ultra tight seal around the drain from all angles for commercial or residential use
- Designed after one of the most popular Emoji's
- Makes a great gift or just have something a little more appealing than your traditional plunger in your bathroom
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Finally a plunger you aren't embarrassed to leave out. Make all of your friends jealous with the poo emoji plunger.
Features an extended suction cup that fits on all types of drains. For light use only.
Poo Plunger is made out of rubber with a handle made of heavy duty plastic.
Highlights: Handle Length: 23-3/4" Cup Diameter: 6-1/8" Material Type: Rubber/Plastic
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We just had to use our plunger for the first time and I must say that it is the worst plunger I’ve ever had... it looks great, sure, but it’s not functional at all!
When you pump the plunger keeps folding left or right which causes it not to be able to do its job properly because of its cheap walls integrity (probably due to its poop shape). It was a hassle to keep focusing to keep pressure even and the stick straight to unclog the toile after like 30mins trying to do so!
I don’t recommend it for anything other then decor purposes. I wish I could have a refund but it’s now too late to return the item :(
However, for actual plunging it is kind of cumbersome. Maybe I'm just bad at plunging. I always manage to get it to work, but I feel like it doesn't do a great job of sealing when I plunge. Still, would rather have this one than any other.