- 75% Rubber, 25% Cotton
- CURVE CREATING WITH COMFORT: The strapless waist cincher offers incredible waist shaping and tummy control, without compromising comfort. It sheds inches from the midsection area and enhances your natural curves, immediately after putting it on, helping you feel sexy and comfortable all day long. If you are a new mom, Squeem is the ONLY cincher you'll actually want to wear on postpartum recovery.
- DISCREET UNDER CLOTHES: The most discreet high compression shapewear you will ever try. Wear it under any dress, skirt, or top without giving away your secret. Feel more confident with your own curvy body.
- IMPROVED POSTURE: Squeem Perfectly Curvy Waist Cincher's unique design and internal flexible steel bones offer amazing back support and improve posture while moderately lifting the breasts.
- WHY DOES IT FEEL SO COMFORTABLE? Our intelligent proprietary fabric is composed of 75% natural rubber and 25% cotton, which allows the garment to adapt to every sensual size and shape. The premium waist cincher comfortably contours the midsection, with a boned stainless steel interior for superior support and posture. We have been re-envisioning women's shapewear from an unmistakably Brazilian point of view, upholding a tradition of quality and attention to detail since 1936.
- HOW DO I WEAR MY SQUEEM? Perfectly Curvy Waist Cincher is a corset-style braless waist-cincher that instantly reduces inches from your waist. Wear it under that sexy backless party dress, or even to define your silhouette under your favorite strapless tank top. The double row hook & eye offers adjustable compression levels to a perfect fit. It's sleek surface guarantees it won't stick to your garments. A smooth finishing reduces visible lines. Also perfect for maternity postpartum belly wrap.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Curve creating with comfort
The strapless waist cincher offers incredible waist shaping and tummy control, without compromising comfort. It sheds inches from the midsection area and enhances your natural curves, immediately after putting it on, helping you feel sexy and comfortable all day long. If you are a new mom, Squeem is the ONLY cincher you'll actually want to wear on postpartum recovery.
Discrete under clothes
The most discreet high compression shapewear you will ever try. Wear it under any dress, skirt, or top without giving away your secret. Feel more confident with your own curvy body.
Improved, elegant posture.
Squeem Perfectly Curvy Waist Cincher's unique design and internal flexible steel bones offer amazing back support and improve posture while moderately lifting the breasts.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 1.25 x 13.75 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 26PW-01-XS
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 2, 2003
- Manufacturer : Squeem
- ASIN : B000QWBQGY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1- Do not choose a smaller or bigger size, I purchased mine based on the size chart provided.. you know your body best you will choose wisely. I fit into a medium so thats what I bought. I did not smell anything when I got my waist trainer, I read some reviews about some people having a smell but I am so glad I did not have that experience. Now the hard part lets put this on.. " yes it is tight!" took me about 20 minutes to put it on, so the way i did it was I layed down on my bed and started from the bottom until i had all of them hooked.. YES! I did it!! I stood up and it was perfect.. aaaaaw i am so excited. now i few things i should mention. once this is on i noticed the length was just a tiny bit long but not a deal breaker, it covers all of my belly and pooch, it's tight but i can breath fine. it does raise some of that back fat up to the top but its not too bad at all, i put my regular braw on it was fine. I have always had good posture but now wearing the waist trainer my posture is even better. I know it says that you should gradually wear the waist trainer 2hours the first few times, but i was able to wear it 8 hours with no problem. I had a loose shirt on so you couldnt tell i was wearing it at all. I walked for about 2 hours and wore it to the movies and sat there a little over 2 hours and had no discomfort at all. I tried to eat small portions here and there. Overall I am very happy with my purchase. I can't wait to see the results.
today was my first time wearing it. so in two weeks review #2 to follow
Follow up review 2weeks after receiving it. 4/14/15
So far I have worn this everyday for 6 to 8 hours a day. With light exercise and better eating habits I have lost 6lbs and my waist went from 32" to 29" I'm loving it. I'm now gradually wearing it to last set of hooks. I'm doing this 2 hours a day and wearing it as usual for a minimum of 8 hours. I wear this to work mainly, I'm mostly on my feet so wearing this waist cincher is very helpful on my back. I'm ready to buy a small in about two more weeks. So happy I made this purchase. I have had several people message me with questions, please continue to ask as many questions as needed I'm happy I can be of help.
I bought two of these in 2013 and the quality has since degraded a lot. The bones more easily warp and the top folds down more. Otherwise I'm still pleased with the materials like the natural rubber, but even that feels more rough than before.
I bought an extra small. I'm 5'2" tall, with about a 11 inch torso from right under my bust to my hip bones so the length is right. My underbust is 31.5" and waist is between 29" and 30" usually. My hip bone measurement is about 37".
Before you say that the issue is that I got too small of a size, I want to tell you that no, the size is right for me. I have no issue putting it on beyond sucking in. I have more of an endomorph body type, so I am more "squishable" in the torso because I have a natural hourglass shape. If you have more of an athletic or banana shape, you might want to size according to the size chart because it might already be that your body is less shaped this way with more muscle.
A good way to test this is to measure your waist twice: a natural waist measurement where you are relaxed and the measuring tape isn't taut, and a tight measurement where you measure as small down as you can pull the measuring tape around your waist, squeezing you. Depending on your body is shaped and how your fat distribution is, you may be able to only get the second measurement one inch smaller or so, but for me, my tight waist measurement is 24". So I can cinch my waist easily.
The squeems I bought in 2013 used to hold me up straight when sitting, as the bones stayed straight and retained their form. Now this one warps and pinches and is fairly uncomfortable. It also rolls down.
My old squeems were very long lasting before the bones finally began to poke out and they were too warped to wear (they began putting pressure on my kidneys and made me ill so be very very careful)
The issue I have with the squeem is overall I prefer it far more than any other waist trainer. If I wear it for a few hours my body retains that shape for a few more hours and if I wear it more continuously it retains the shape longer (it does not permanently reduce my waist, the results are temporary.) other brands stretch out too fast for me. I've tried Ann Cherry and other knock off brands and I don't like how a lot of those are made with neoprene as neoprene stretches much more than this rubber and the squeem is shorter and fits better on my smaller torso. If I wear something too long it pokes into my lap or pinches up my breasts.
This is way too obvious for me to get away with wearing underneath something. I would want to size up to a small if I wanted it to be more natural. But I prefer the extra small for the fact it is more cinching on my waist. I have actually tried a small and a medium and the medium was too big and still warped and the small did too so it's not that it's just too small for me.
Squeem is great. But it is overpriced--I'd consider it worthy the price if it was $30 or $40 but $60 for something that you will have to replace when it stretches or warps is too high. It strangely is just warped on one side, my left side the bones are straight but the right they bunch up. When I'm sitting it's pretty bad.
The steel bones already are warped into my waist so that's not a good sign of how long this will last.
It's uncomfortable because it pinches, but the tightness itself isn't uncomfortable.
I hope my review helped. I consider it the best of the cinchers on the market and great for shorter torso people but not the best price for quality.
Top reviews from other countries
M would of been too easy to put on. S was a little of a struggle, but easier than expected. Surprisingly comfy, however, I don’t think I would be able to wear it for a long time. Brought my waist down to 27”!