SET of 3, 32 Oz. (Ounce) Large Clear Squeeze Bottle, Condiment Squeeze Bottle, Open-tip, Wide Screw-on Spout, Polyethylene Durable Plastic, Diner Style.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DIMENSIONS: Volume (per bottle) - 32 ounces, Height (w/cap) 10 1/4 - inches, Width Diameter - 3 Inches, Width Diameter (open-top) - 2 1/8 Inches
- Polyethylene plastic
- Generous 32 ounce capacity
- Ideal for self-serve and high volume areas.
- Easy content visibility
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item SET of 3, 32 Oz. (Ounce) Large Clear Squeeze Bottle, Condiment Squeeze Bottle, Open-tip, Wide Screw-on Spout, Polyethylene Durable Plastic, Diner Style.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||W & P Trading Corporation||JapanSuperMall||sundarling||Amazon.com|
|Color||white , clear||White||Clear||Clear|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.97 x 1.97 x 8.07 in||—||9 x 6 x 11 in|
|Size||32 Ounces||12oz-White||24 Oz||—|
These plastic bottles offer easy content recognition. Ideal for self-serve and high volume areas.
Volume (per bottle) - 32 Ounces
Height (w/cap) - 10 1/4 Inches
Width Diameter - 3 Inches
Width Diameter (open-top) - 2 1/8 Inches
Top customer reviews
However, I had to wrap the neck with Teflon tape before screwing the lid on, as they leaked pretty badly without it. Afterwards, no issues. Would recommend these bottles if you don't mind having to tape a little before use.
This is wonderful! I found some pancake art dispensers for around ten dollars, but they also come with complaints about them not working well. These squeeze bottles are WAY cheaper and absolutely all that is needed.
1. The hole on the lid is perfectly sized. It did clog once--but given I made a double batch, I thought that was great. Given an 11 year old was in charge of stirring the batter--it says a LOT about this bottle! Very minor clog, fixed in less than 30 seconds.
2. Easy to squeeze. The bottle is think enough to be of good, sturdy quality--yet it is thin and pliable enough that even my daughter was able to easily squeeze it out.
3. Large, but not too bulky. It was larger than I expected, two batches of pancake batter fit inside with just a tiny bit left over. Not so big it's a problem. I actually expected it to be around the size of ketchup/mustard bottles in restaurants. It isn't, it is quite a bit larger. I was personally pleased, as it made it unnecessary to refil.
4. Good control for squeezing out. I did put a tiny bit more mix in, so it was a little thicker than called for (but not much). We did lots of different things. Letters such as L and S. We did hearts and squares and many other variations. The only problems we had were a few came out wavy--but I think that was my shaky hand. Most came out straight and even, and we had an absolute BLAST using it.
I highly recommend these, no matter what you are using them for. I do think that even using them at a hotdog stand or wherever else, that they would be durable enough to last quite while. Good quality construction.