Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on December 20, 2014
We have Fuzzy Bee and Fluffy Chick & Friends, so when another mom showed up to our play date with Squishy Turtle, I knew I had to have it. While the other two books have two more pages of animal fun, this one makes up for it thanks to the crinkly page at the beginning. It is super loud and fun for my eight-month old daughter to grab and play with. She gets so excited! While it is cloth, it's more of a shiny material than the other two books mentioned above. Could be the older books have been through the wash more than a few times and are five+ years old. Who knows? In any event, I really like this book and so does my daughter.
on June 20, 2017
My baby loves, loves, loves this book! The crinkle cover is her favorite part. She likes to "read" it, chew on it, and kick it with her feet. It goes where she goes!
on February 24, 2017
Great learning toy for babies to touch and feel different textures.
on July 28, 2011
I have been reading to my daughter since birth and in the last month she started reaching for the books that I read for her so I decided to get her some soft books. She is almost 4 months now and she definitely loves this book. When I put it in front of her she literally snatches it out of my hands, she can actually flip the pages herself. The story is cute and the colors are vivid enough to keep her attention along with all of the great sounds it makes and textures to touch. I think the book is just long enough for a baby's short attention span.
review image
on January 9, 2015
I love these cloth books and so does my 5m old daughter. I had the whole set 9 years ago with my son and was very excited to find one again. The colours are great, the textures are wonderful and I really like that it has a story so you can read it like a normal book, unlike most cloth books. Plus this company was amazing with its delivery, and it arrived in Australia before Christmas when it's estimated arrival was mid January. Thank you!!
on August 25, 2014
Not the same as the original. Two pages were left out if this edition (the clam and the seahorse). Child was disappointed.
on July 11, 2014
Best Baby Shower Gift! My daughter has the farm one and loved it as a baby and still is interested in it at the age of 3. Money well spent! Cute as can be too!
on January 17, 2016
My son's favorite nap time comfort! Crinkle crinkle!
on August 25, 2007
I bought this book for my newborn because I wanted her to grow up loving to read. When she was a few months old, she loved to chew on the soft cloth pages and stare at the brightly colored pictures. Then she learned how to turn the pages. Now at 10 months, she still loves to touch the 3-D part of each page and hear me read the simple rhymes.

We love all of the different objects and textures that she can touch and explore on each page:
1) Padded aqua turtle shell
6) Green felt octopus tentacles
7) Pink oyster shell with satin inner lining
8) Terry cloth seahorse
9) Metallic seaweed rolls

This crinkly cloth book is easy for babies to hold and great for teething. It also keeps little hands busy during car rides. Although the manufacturer recommends surface cleaning only, I've successfully washed mine inside a mesh lingerie bag on the gentle cycle. And it still looks new...
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2012
We bought this for our nephew when he was still just a little guy. I mean, he's still a little guy, but he's almost a year and a half now. Apparently this book was such a favorite with not only our nephew, but with other children as well, there is something that shall forever be known as the Epic Squishy Turtle Battle. We weren't present for this battle and I can't guarantee that your children will face similar battles, but no one was hurt (yay for cloth books) and if our nephew's experience is any indication of how much kids like this book, you should get it, too.