St Croix Mojo Cat Spinning Rods
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dynamic blend of premium quality SCII graphite and linear S-glass
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hood on spinning models
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Built specifically for devoted channel, flathead and blue catfish anglers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our legacy is being written everyday - with decisions today determining our success tomorrow.
The St. Croix story has evolved over 70 years and this path has taken many different twists and turns. When Gordon Schluter returned to his northern Wisconsin home in 1977 to retrieve a struggling fishing rod company, he had one simple purpose- to create fishing rods that give anglers the upper hand. With a gritty determination, St. Croix built the most advanced fishing rod facility in the world and with it, a world-class brand that has earned the respect and admiration of anglers around the planet. This driving passion still propels St. Croix today. Operated by Gordon’s sons, St. Croix continues to challenge itself to live up to his ideal.
Where Tech Meets Technique
St. Croix’s R&D department is the most advanced in the business. St. Croix has invested millions into the composite materials and manufacturing techniques. Over the years, the company has introduced many of the industry’s biggest performance breakthroughs, and continues to look for ways to make the rods lighter, stronger, and more responsive.
St. Croix Believes
- Every angler deserves utmost fishing experience possible
- In being equipped and prepared for the moment opportunity strikes
- You can only provide control if you are in control
- The persistent pursuit of perfection
- Protecting and presenting the things that matter the most
- Contributions and sucess of all individuals
St. Croix Hallmarks
- 1945 - 1st multi-section bamboo fishing pole
- 1955 - introfucing fiberglass and 1956 - introducing travel rods
- 1957 - 1st ultra-light rod (8100-L) and 1961 - triple fiber content
- 1979 - introducing the Ferrule-s fit
- 1983 - introducing an all-graphite rod (Imperial Graphite)
- 1995 - creating extreme-performance custom surf rods
- 2000 - 2005 - IPC Tooling Technology (IPC) and Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- 2013 - FRS (Fortified Resign System) & TET (Taper Enhancement Technology)
St. Croix Engineering
St Croix rods provide performance options to all anglers. With rods for every application and technique, our complete collections offer choices in size, power and action, so you'll never need to compromise.
The 'Action' of a rod is determined by where a rod flexes along the blank. Faster action rods flex mostly near the tip. Moderate action rods flex more near the middle of the blank. Slower action rods flex down into the butt section.
The 'Power' of a rod refers to how much pressure it takes to flex the rod. Different rod powers are engineered to efficiently handle a certain range of lure weights and line sizes. To select a rod power that will perform best for you, simply narrow your choices to rods designed to cast the weight of lures and sizes of lines you'll fish with most often.
Integrated Poly Curve Technology (IPC)
Developed exclusively by St. Croix, Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology has rapidly become one of the engineering leader in rod making. Designed to eliminate all transitional points in the rod blank, IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
St. Croix Rods For Different Purposes
Durable. Dependable. Confident.
We are fishing mainly in the water that's near us - ponds, lakes, rivers and streams found within a few miles of where we live. The fishing is always sweet, and there is never a shortage of opportunity or excitemen. St. Croix ensures you make the most of your outings with rods engineered for every angler, style and species.
Powerful. Confident. Trusted.
Big water or backwater, saltwater fishing has something for everyone. Whether you are going for game fish or dialing-in your dinner, the pursuit promises an ocean full of unforgettable experiences. Complete line of surf, inshore and offshore rods give you the power and action required to land absolute monsters at any depth.
Whether moving, still, sweet or salt, the gravitaional pull to water is strong. With fly rod in hand, immerse yourself in the surrounding and explore the stretch that lies ahead with innovative and carefully crafted St.Croix fly rods.
ST. CROIX MOJO CAT FRESHWATER SPINNING ROD
St. Croix Mojo Cat Rods are engineered and built to be the best.
As the ultimate performance catfish rods, Mojo Cat brings together SCII graphite and super-premium, 100% linear S-glass to present catfish with an irresistible action.
Premium cork, handles reduce weight, and give you a solid hold when hands are wet.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Designed in Park Falls
Whether you take the lake, wade the rivers or cast from shore, St.Croix provides responsive performance ensuring your success below every surface.
With a St.Croix rod in hand, you are part of a celebrated tradition.
Touch, power and control are right at your fingertips and extend to you the finest fishing experience on the planet.