Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

75%
25%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on March 17, 2014
The book was very hard on my sports ego. I saw my first Cardinal game in 1954 and you would think I could score better than 20% on the total tests. The best thing about this book is that you can learn a huge amount about the Cardinals over the past 100 season or so. If you are not a Cardinal fan or a baseball nut, you won't like this book. If you are either or both, you will relish this book.
on September 9, 2015
I enjoyed reading this book, even though it exposed my low Cardinals IQ. Rarely has failing a test been so much fun. I learned a lot too.
on March 4, 2017
Great fun
on January 4, 2016
I gave this as a gift to my Cardinal-loving 15 year-old granddaughter as a stocking stuffer. She really was thrilled. The format is much like a game.
on February 11, 2015
Ironically we bought this to go with a pair of Cardinals tickets and a Cardinals t-shirt for a silent auction item at my aunt's recent Trivia night fundraiser. We had the winning bid; so we got the book back! Yay!
on February 8, 2017
Very interesting.
on April 22, 2016
Gift for my brother who is a Cardinals fan! He loved it :)
on May 24, 2015
Some tough questions, even for a 50+ year Cardinals fan ! How anyone could know ALL the answers is beyond me 😳
on November 27, 2012
My brother thinks I'm a Cardinal history genius. I didn't tell him I had this book. It's a good one for me since I have been a Cardinal fan since 1959.
on July 9, 2015
My husband loves the book!