Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Size: One Size|Change

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on December 5, 2016
Wife loves them. She doesn't always want to wear a long sleeve T shirt or jacket when we do St. Patty's day parties.

You know how it is, it's cold in the am so you dress warm, then you start to move around and the alcohol is kicking in, then the next thing you know you are wishing you would have wore the short sleeve shirt. Well, these are like those zip off pants that are so popular. You wear a short sleeve shirt and these until you are warm then remove the sleeves. Easy peasy!

Happy wife, happy life.
We recommend these for sure!
Rob
on March 5, 2014
I ordered these to wear on st patricks day. I have several different green tshirts that I like to wear for st paddys day, but I live in Iowa and its always so cold in March. I get tired of having to wear a long white sleeved shirt under my tshirts for this special day. I saw these and knew they would be a perfect fix! So, first of all, the color is perfect. There are no sewing inconsistencies. The thumb holes are aligned with no frayed edges. They fit from midhand to my antecubital area. They are not very thick, more like polyester or cotton tshirt material, but they are exactly what I wanted. I would definitely order from this company again.
on March 16, 2017
Perfect fit and nice quality! Just in time for St Pats Day :) They're slightly longer than the pic, they can go all the way to my elbow, but I am also petite so that could be why... Either way, they still look great!
on April 4, 2016
We live in the Midwest and March can be hot or cold. These gloves were loved by my teen because they are not only stylish, but she was able to wear a short-sleeved short. She has enjoyed them so much, she sometimes opts to wear them to her dance classes as they allow her to layer while still wearing dance leotards.
on October 28, 2016
These were a hit - not only for St. Patty's Day but for an Ugly Sweater Xmas Parties as well!
on April 23, 2017
Bought two for St. Pats day. They are a little tight for me on the end closest to the elbow but I am size 16. I still like them and they were cheap
on March 20, 2016
Cute and comfortable. I would of given it 5 starts however the quality isn't the greatest In the sense there was a lot of loose threading around the bands, some stray threads (if you pulled them I'm sure it would come apart). I wore these for a one night event and they were great though, everyone thought they were awesome and unique.
on March 21, 2016
I bought these for a munchkin costume for a Halloween party and they worked perfect! They fit well, not too snug or loose! I would highlu recommend!
on March 21, 2012
These arm warmers are really cute. Gave my St. Pat's Day outfit a rock chick feel to it. They were a little tight around the thumbs, the holes could be a bit bigger, and by the end of the night, it started to have green strings hanging from it. I was looking forward to wearing them for future celebrations, but looks like these are one and done. But cute while they lasted.
on March 26, 2014
I loved these arm warmers. I received lots of compliments on them. Went perfectly with my St. Patty's day "costume" and helped keep me warm too!