Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
VINE VOICEon July 5, 2014
The version from Sephora smelled like peppermint, the one bottle I got from the b glowing company smells like ammonia. I emailed St Tropes customer service and they said it should not smell like this at all.
Anyway both products work really well in removing the tan products from hand right after application. A bit better than soap and water since there is ammonia and some acids. Hands are really smooth.
Just wondering if anybody else had a similar smelling product, either peppermint or ammonia?
on July 15, 2013
Great for self tan mishaps. I use Fake Bake. It has a bit of coloring in it, so I can see where it is applied. I then use a little of this to make sure I haven't coated my hands or parts of my feet, or anywhere I did not want to tan. You just have to remember it needs to be used shortly after tanning - does not work next day. I have also used it on the tops of my feet when I am on my second layer of tanning, and my feet don't need anymore darkness. I just wipe right over to blend into my legs and make sure I am not getting too dark as I tend to do quick on top of my feet and knees.
on September 22, 2012
Anyone that self tans has encountered the nightmare next day staining that shows up in the weirdest places. Mine always is in between my fingers. Just a dab of this on the area with a cotton ball really does remove the spots. It's a must for anyone that self tans.
on July 12, 2012
I've been using this product for years. I don't know if there's another remover out there but this works pretty well. If you use your hands to spread the self tanner (hint: purchase a mitt, it's worth it) and use this immediately after, it will completely remove the self tanner from your hands. (Make sure to scrub the inside of your wrist also.) If you make a mistake with your self tanner this will reduce the problem but not completely eliminate it. You really need to scrub it in with an old nubby washcloth. It also smells good.
on August 21, 2015
I can correct my self-tanning mishaps with this one product. Don't be without it if you use self tanners. If you got a little heavy over your knees…..no problem. Does the inside of your arm have a streak….no problem. Keep the tan but eliminate the problem.
on March 23, 2013
I bought this hoping to be able to rub tanner on with my bare hands then put this on a cotton ball and wipe off the tanner from my palms but it's not that easy. It has exfoliating grains in it and takes a bit of scrubbing to get the tanner off. It does get it off though, so it works, but it wasn't as easy as I hoped. It smells kinda chemically too.
on May 28, 2014
Very effective and handy for summer self-tanning - wish I had tried before! At times I had to scrub a bit more than I'd like to get the desired result, but overall very good, and I would purchase again.
on August 11, 2011
This stuff works just like it says it will. I used it about 5 or so minutes aftr putting on the fake suntan lotion and had some where I did not need it and it came right off. Gals give it a try.
on December 11, 2013
This is the only thing I have found that removes self tanner from areas that tend to get over saturated and orangy when you apply it (like hands, feet, elbows, etc....). Wonderful product!
on March 31, 2011
This product is great, but is mostly just an exfoliator. It has a grainy texture, which I was not expecting. It works at removing spots on elbows, knees, etc... but you could just use an exfoliator that you already own and it would work exactly the same.