Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PR-1 Prime Video Stabilization Shoulder Rig filmma..." and save 52% off the $296.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
PR-1 Prime Video Stabilization Shoulder Rig filmmaker kit w/ 15mm Swiss Rail System and Comfortable Soft Rubber Shoulder Pad for BMPCC, DSLR Sony Canon Nikon Cameras Video Camcorders
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The P&C Prime Video Shoulder Rig Kit is a solid foundation for video shooters looking to start out in 15mm Rail systems. The Prime Rig Kit can be configured as a basic lightweight camera stabilizer.
- Or configured to a more advanced shoulder rig for supporting LED Lighting, Microphones, LCD Monitors, Portable Audio Recorders, Follow Focus Systems, and more.
- The rods, clamps, handles, and shoulder pad are based around industry standard 15mm Rod systems which means you can continue to add on optional accessories from P&C or other manufacturers as you advance your build. For mounting accessories, we highly suggest using our P&C Variable Friction Arms.
- The long handles are important to prevent arm fatigue during operation, and the unique Shoulder / Chest Hybrid Pad can quickly be adjusted to transform the rig from a shoulder stabilizer to a gun-stock style Video rig.
- For mounting additional accessories, the Prime Video Rig Kit includes two P&C 15mm Swiss Rods ($65 dollar value).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Prime Video Rig Kit Includes: (1) Dual Rod Camera Mounting Plate w/ Tripod Mount (2) 10" 15mm Rails (2) 6" 15mm Rails (2) 90 Degree Clamps w/ 1/4-20 thread mounts (1) 15mm Offset Clamp w/ 1/4-20 thread mount (1) Shoulder / Chest Hybrid Pad w/ 1/4-20 thread mount (2) FREE P&C Swiss Rods which can provide up to 20 mounting points each ($65 dollar Value). (1) FREE 7" Stainlees Steel Friction Arm (newest edition)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- machine parts are of high quality and workmanship is top-notch.
- looks the part - anodized aluminum in black with red accents and aluminum rods looks very nice.
- extremely versatile and with the addition of the Swiss mounts almost unmatched connectivity for add-ons.
- good fit, weight, and feel.
- multiple formats - traditional, shot-gun, etc.
- the parts are commonly machined resulting in some being "upside" down which detracts slightly from appearance only.
- no instructions included in the box, however the video on their website is very complete.
- no easy way to carry without complete dis-assembly and no case included.
Overall very easy to recommend and anyone looking to get a professional quality video rig without spending a mint for one of the more common "name brand" rigs out there.
The only thing i do suggest is that the company should include 2 rail extenders because it would have been nice to use the 6" rails with the 10" because the swiss rods are just a little bulky but ill still tweak it to my needs
Also it would not hurt to pick up a c90 clamp as i like my handles wider and more in line with my bodies natural position plus i think its more comfortable being I'm a big guy ....
The friction arm is truly outstanding and the entire system is a great package to start with and easy to add to as your set up grows , thank you also because shipping was super fast . Now i cant wait to show it off .
A few things to keep in mind though:
- The shoulder pad is the weakest part in the set. Though it too is metal, and articulates around far enough you can turn it into a chest rest, the foam is very firm and doesn't sit that well on your shoulder.
- The 2 sets of 15mm rods work great with each other, but I bought an additional set of rods from another seller and they do not screw together all the way (only part way). I'm not sure which manufacturer's fault this is... just be aware they may not be completely compatible with some other rods.
- Some other rigs you can screw tight enough by hand... not this one. For certain parts that I need to be sure won't move (the handles) you will almost have to use the included allen wrench.
Overall though, it's still a quality rig and you can't beat the price.