Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Socom Dual Grip Video Stabilization Shoulder Rig f..." and save 49% off the $250.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Socom Dual Grip Video Stabilization Shoulder Rig filmmaker kit w/ 15mm Rail System and Comfortable Soft Rubber Shoulder Pad for BMPCC, DSLR Sony Canon Nikon Cameras Video Camcorders
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Socom Video Shoulder Rig Kit is a solid foundation for video shooters looking to start out in 15mm Rail systems. The Socom Video Rig Kit can be configured as a basic lightweight camera stabilizer.
- Or configured to a more advanced shoulder rig for supporting LED Lighting, Microphones, LCD Monitors, Portable Audio Recorders, Follow Focus Systems, and more.
- The rods, clamps, handles, and shoulder pad are based around industry standard 15mm Rod systems which means you can continue to add on optional accessories from P&C or other manufacturers as you advance your build. For mounting accessories, we highly suggest using P&C Variable Friction Arms.
- The long handles are important to prevent arm fatigue during operation, and the unique Shoulder / Chest Hybrid Pad can quickly be adjusted to transform the rig from a shoulder stabilizer to a gun-stock style Video rig.
- 14-day money back guarantee, 1 year manufacturer warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This listing Includes: 1x Dual Rod Camera Mounting Plate w/ Tripod Mount 2x 10" 15mm Rails 2x 6" 15mm Rails 2x 90 Degree Clamps w/ 1/4-20 thread mounts 1x 15mm Offset Clamp w/ 1/4-20 thread mount 1x Shoulder / Chest Hybrid Pad w/ 1/4-20 thread mount 2x Hard Grip handles 2x Allen keys, one small and one larger
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even under all this weight, it holds up and is maneuverable. The lower hand grips also make a huge difference under all the weight.
It does scuff really easily, and the thumbscrews are a little loose- you have to use a allen wrench to build your rig.