Active Ankle Volt Ankle Brace, Rigid Ankle Stabilizer for Protection & Sprain Support for Volleyball, Cheerleading, Football, Braces to Wear Over Compression Socks or Sleeves for Stability, Various Sizes
|Price:||$35.99 - $60.56|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Volt Rigid Ankle Braces are engineered for light-weight performance and support through reduced weight and bulk in the footplate and stirrups
- Molded bearing hinge design provides smooth and natural range of motion by reducing friction in the joint
- Single webbing strap with dual fastening option secures ankle for a customized fit for sports like Volleyball, Basketball and Cheerleading
- Premium brace that is also optimal for the non-athlete to wear during recovery from foot and ankle injuries
- Take the time to review the sizing and fitting chart images and videos on this product page to ensure proper fit and performance, additional color plates are available to show off your team colors!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Active Ankle and Cramer have been the leading names in ankle protection for the last decade. From the development of the original Model 80 figure eight brace to the innovation of the bi-lateral hinge; Active Ankle and Cramer have been at the forefront of innovation in the ankle brace category. It isn’t just ancient history – Cramer and Active Ankle continue that philosophy of innovation today with braces that are proven on the field and accepted in the athletic training room.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This brace was easy to put on and strap, she will be able to wear this for volleyball and basketball. It will decrease her ankle movement due to the stiff sides.. But this is what we wanted so she had good support and stability. We are very happy with this brace.
Unfortunately, they break.
Mine has just broken where the bottom-side support meets the bottom cross piece (that goes under the foot).
I'm reading a bunch of other reviews where the same thing has happened.
I read on one post that the manufacturer replaced theirs, but I can't figure out how to do that. (Anyone know?)
Anyway, bought mine in Oct-2014. Broken Mar-2015 (5 months of 2-3 times a week usage). Not BAD, but not great considering the price.
I will probably buy a replacement (if I can't figure out how to get in contact with the manufacturer). But, not happy about it.
Word to the manufacturer: Find a way to reinforce that bottom part. There's enough reviews here with the same issue that you're getting a reputation. Not the good kind. I honestly want to give you a 5 star review. These are amazing when they are whole.
UPDATE: I bought two braces (one for each ankle) together in October 2014. This review was originally written because the brace I used on my right ankle broke. Well, the one bought for my left ankle just broke (March 30, 2015). So, they both broke in the same month. Meaning, these have roughly the same life span. So, expect these not to last more than 6 months of regular usage.