- Product Dimensions: 3 x 5 x 9 inches ; 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MR043XZ
- Average Customer Review: 386 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,118 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Active Ankle T2 Ankle Brace, Rigid Ankle Stabilizer for Protection & Sprain Support for Volleyball, Cheerleading, Ankle Braces to Wear Over Compression Socks or Sleeves for Stability, Various Sizes
|Price:||$25.00 - $78.62|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- T2 Rigid Ankle Braces offer an exceptional level of protection with a quick-fit single strap that is adjustable for both low-top and high-top shoes
- Fits left or right foot, and offers maximum performance and protection for sports like volleyball, basketball and football
- Sleek, less-bulky brace features feather-light, custom molded EVA padding, which hugs every contour of the ankle and is custom molded for fit and comfort
- Anatomical bilateral hinge allows full foot range of motion up and down, which makes it suitable for sprains and strains
- Take the time to review the sizing and fitting chart images and videos on this product page to ensure proper fit and performance
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Experts in Ankles
Active Ankle has been one of the leader in ankle protection for more than 25 years. Through extensive research and development, we have created a full line of braces and sleeves that aim to protect and minimize the risk of injuries for athletes of every sport and every level of play. Trust us to find the right brace or sleeve for you.
A Brace for Every Athlete
At Active Ankle, our experts understand that the needs of every athlete are different. Some players need a brace that offers the most protection, some need a brace that offers the most mobility, and others are somewhere in between. In order for an athlete to find the perfect solution for them, having options to choose from is essential. This is why Active Ankle has developed a full range of ankle braces and ankle sleeve options. In order to find the right brace for each athlete, Active Ankle asks just two questions that every athlete can answer:
- What is the state of your ankle? (i.e. injured, weak/unstable, or normal)
- Based on your sport and position, what is your need for mobility?
Rigid Braces for Maximum Protection
Rigid braces offer the maximum amount of ankle protection to any athlete. These braces are ideal for athletes with weak ankles that have experienced injuries in the past. Rigid braces are also great for players who frequently jump and risk ankle trauma, such as front row volleyball players and basketball centers and forwards.
|Eclipse II||Eclipse I||T2||AS1 Pro||329|
|Type||Dual Rigid||Single Rigid||Dual Rigid||Lace-Up Brace with Straps||Sleeve with Straps|
|Side to Side Mobility||Medium||High||Medium||Maximum||Maximum|
T2: Ankle Braces for Volleyball Players
While all of our braces are designed for a variety of sports and activities, the classic design of the T2 is what makes it our most popular brace for volleyball players. This rigid brace protects front and back row players during lateral movements, jumping and landing, and dangerous under-the-net contact. With a new and improved material that makes it 10 times more durable when compared to previous T2 braces, you can play with confidence that your brace can withstand the impacts and demands of competitive play.
Why Wear Ankle Braces?
Protect & Prevent
According to the National Athletic Trainers’ Association, 15% of all sports-related injuries are ankle-related, making it the most common injury. Active Ankle braces are designed to minimize the risk of injuries that occur during competitive play, including contact with other athletes and other uncontrollable elements of every sport.
No matter the ankle state and position on the court or field, Active Ankle has a brace designed to provide additional support to ankle muscles and joints. When players wear ankle protection, they’re less prone to injuries and can feel more confident in their movements. This allows them to focus on performance and play to their full potential.
Physical therapists and athletic trainers encourage the use of Active Ankle braces to help athletes with ankle injuries return to the court or field faster. The additional protection of ankle braces reduces the risk of reinjury and facilitates recovery. Athletes can return to play while resting assured that their ankles can withstand the demands of their sport.
Active Ankle and Cramer have been the leading names in ankle protection for the last decade. From the development of the original Model 80 figure eight brace to the innovation of the bi-lateral hinge; Active Ankle and Cramer have been at the forefront of innovation in the ankle brace category. It isn’t just ancient history – Cramer and Active Ankle continue that philosophy of innovation today with braces that are proven on the field and accepted in the training room.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?