Stabilo Pens Item 8830-1 Point 88-Fine Point-30 Color Wallet of Coloring Pens/Fineline Markers-Includes 30 Unique Colors
|Price:||$15.62 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Long wearing tips for Long lasting use-best pens for coloring, architectural drawing, writing, drawing, and all creative applications in art, technical and craft projects
- Tips encased in metal so they can be used with rulers and stencils and will not wear down or be ruined by repeated use-Made in Germany
- Set of 30 vibrant colors for beautiful artwork everytime-includes neon colors, deep, rich, neutral, bright and primary colors.
- Water-based ink formulated to sustain long cap-off time-will not dry out easily, great for adult coloring
- Ventilated caps for safety and long lasting color-best coloring marker and pen set
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Stabilo fine point (.4mm) pens feature water-based ink in vibrant colors, formulated to sustain a long cap-off time. The uniquely-designed, long-wearing tips are encased in metal, so the pens can be used with rulers and stencils. The caps are ventilated for safety. Set of 30 colors.
Top Customer Reviews
Triplus Fineliner(30): Out of the bunch these have the smoothest application and I enjoy using them the most. You don't have to worry about ruining the paper if you go over the same spot a couple times. You can actually fill up a decent size area without it being streaky like you'd expect with most of these products. It's unfortunate they chose so many muted/ dark colors (12/30 to be exact) and they are the most expensive. Bleed? Little to moderate
Stabilo(30): Wide range of bright colors at a decent price. I find myself reaching for these more than steadtler because of the colors although they have a harder tip and can be scratchy, it would be hard to fill a decent size area but good for precision. Bleed? Moderate
Pentel(36): Got these to fill in bigger spaces as they're cheaper than the steadtler colour pens and stabilo 68 pens. For the price they're ok. I love all the colors but really hate using them. They feather, can't be used for precision, and tear up the paper pretty fast. It's almost impossible to get even coverage as well. I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of them, pretty bummed overall. Bleed? Yes
Monami(24): I love these things. They're CHEAP!, colorful, and bright- but not good for big areas. The tip is hard to explain, think maybe like Papermate Flairs except finer, great for details that can be hard to get with the other fineliners. They're actually good for writing as well(I buy the packs of black for note taking). It's smoother than the pentel felt tip but will still tear up the paper and can give streaky coverage (some colors more than others) if you aren't careful. Note- they sometimes "sputter" when brand new. Not a lot though and it subsides quickly. Bleed? Little to none!
But these are great because I use it to write, draw, & underline in my review book (First Aid 2014). It has glossy pages that is prone to smearing with most stationary. I originally bought some of these super cheap in Europe (they're made in Germany) like almost a year ago and to be honest I have been expecting them to run out of ink (but they haven't yet!), so I just bought some more on here just in case for when they do.
– Don't bleed through the page (this also depends on the stock of paper your using)
– Don't Smear much on glossy paper (Takes just a few seconds, but this may vary depending on your environmental conditions, esp. Humidity)
– Doesn't smear at all on Regular notebook paper (even if i rub my finger over it right after)
– Lasts forever
– Doesn't Dry out if you accidentally leave the cap off for several hours
– The tip does Not develop dry spots, so you can easily draw a smooth continuous line without having to retrace it
– Ink does not have a tendency to puddle up on the page (i.e. Like Pilot pens)
– Caps snap securely shut (Don't have to worry about them uncapping & ruining your carrying case)
– Individually they are super light and perfectly balanced
– Glides on the page very smoothly with minimal resistance (Feels like I'm writing with a ball point pen!)
– Very well constructed & resilient (I have a tendency to chew pens & mine don't have a ding, dent, or scratch to show for it)
– Not the most ergonomic of grips & might be an issue for an artist (although, for my purposes discomfort hasn't been an issuet)
– Not very water resistant to my knowledge and will bleed if you spill some water on it
– I struggled in this section for almost 10 mins starring at the pens and I apologize as I can honestly not think of anymore :-/
I would highly recommend these to everyone... they will quietly surprise you!
Let's just say, pen and ink as a medium is very unforgiving, but the end result if you learn how to use them is not really comparable to anything else. You can't really blend but you can give that illusion with layers and overlapping lines. I loved how smooth these pens were on my Hammermill cover paper. And working with a limited pallette can show you what you are capable of.
For the price, the value is very good. Even if you get them and you don't end up using them for art, or to color with, they make good writing pens as well.
My review is based 100% off of my experience with the product and the opinions are mine alone. My reviews are based on how easy the item is to use and if it does its job. Over time, I will update my review for longevity and quality of the product.
If you found my review helpful, please vote with a YES/LIKE. It would be greatly appreciated!