|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.9 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||831028|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stabilo All-STABILO Graphite Color Pencil - Black
|Price:||$5.31 & FREE Shipping|
- WRITE ON ANYTHING - Water-soluble pencil that will mark clearly, densely and legibly on any surface including acetate, paper, glass, metal, photo, and film.
- 9 BRILLIANT COLORS - It is available in red, blue, green, yellow, brown, black, white, graphite, and orange
- EASILY ERASABLE - The high-quality pigments offer good, solid color that can be easily wiped off of surfaces with a damp cloth.
- EASY TO SHARPEN - The pencil is made from the highest quality graphite, and is easy to sharpen.
- THE ALL-AROUND PENCIL - STABILO All pencils, that will arrive pre-sharpened, are all-rounders that will satisfy even the most unusual of needs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The STABILO-All graphite color pencil is designed to write on almost any surface! This colored pencil wipes off with a damp cloth on smooth surfaces and erases on paper. The STABILO All is ideal for artists and professional users with special requirements.
Showing 1-8 of 142 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I went ahead and tried it on the back of glossy photo paper. It writes really well, nice and dark compared to regular pencils. The first photo is the sharpness of the pencil when it came in the mail. I then used it at that sharpness to write with three different pressures. The heaviest pressure that gave the darkest writing also caused pressure marks on the front of the photo. I then wiped my finger across all three with medium pressure (second picture). They all smeared some, the lightest the least. The last photo is the same writings after using an eraser on them.
I'm overall happy with the pencil. It will allow me to write on many paper qualities as well as Polaroid photos and the like. My only worry will be if the pencil smear transfers to other photos. I will update after I have used the pencil for a while.
UPDATE: Humidity in the air makes the pencil very soft in comparison to dry air. I live in central California, and the air is VERY dry. I first wrote the review in winter. However, this summer we have a swamp cooler running, which makes the house quite humid (by California standards at least) and the Stabilo pencil has become very soft. It will not hold it's point and is like trying to write with a sharpened crayon. It also results in a thicker line quality and is more likely to smear because of the excess graphite deposited onto the back of the photo.