Stack 52 Flexibility Exercise Cards. Learn Static and Dynamic Stretches. Video Instructions Included. Perfect for Workout Warm Ups and Cooling Down. Increase Joint Range of Motion Safely.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CONTAINS: 52 of the most effective dynamic and static stretching exercises on suited and numbered playing cards. Perfect for pre-workout warm up and post-workout cool down. No additional equipment is needed.
- IMPROVE FLEXIBLITY SAFELY: No planning or preparation. Shuffle the deck and deal yourself a stretching routine or play a Flexibility Stack 52 card game. Visit our website for free game ideas or modify your favorite card game into a stretching program!
- EASIEST WAY TO LEARN STRETCHING EXERCISES: Each card has a diagram and description that explains how to perform the stretch. Scan the QR code with a smartphone or tablet to watch a quick video demonstration of the stretch.
- FUN & MOTIVATING: Games and competition make stretching fun! Play by yourself or compete with your friends! No more boredom. There are 52 different stretches and endless game possibilities.
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If you don't LOVE Flexibility Stack 52, you get your money back, period.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You want to improve your flexibility, but you don’t know how. You know you should warm-up and cool down before exercising, but you usually skip it because you’re tired of doing the same boring stretches.
We designed Flexibility Stack 52 for you. We put 52 of the most effective dynamic and static stretching exercises on playing cards. Deal yourself a stretching routine to improve your flexibility or choose a few cards as a warm up before your workout and a few cards to cool down after your workout.
About Stack 52 and founder, Sergeant Volkin
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone.
Sergeant Volkin has a master's degree in science, has authored 5 books, and has over 20 years of fitness experience. The US Army awarded Sergeant Volkin a medal for the fitness programs he designed for the troops. Stack 52 exercise games have been sold in over 24 countries.
What's in the Box:
Flexibility Stack 52 contains 54 cards. There are 8 different colors with each color representing the targeted muscle group being stretched:
· 18 Leg stretches (yellow)
· 2 Arm stretches (orange)
· 4 Chest stretches (green)
· 5 Shoulder stretches (purple)
· 3 Back stretches (pink)
· 4 Abdominal/Core stretches (red)
· 12 Dynamic Warm Up Exercises (blue)
· 5 Full body compound stretches (brown)
· 2 Instructional Cards
Recommended Equipment (Not Included):
A large yoga mat
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I selected a group of stretches to do in the pool, as I like water exercises. I put my selected group in a baseball card plastic page, so they are protected from water. Because they identify the body part and the degree of difficulty, it was particularly easy to select those exercises which would be helpful; there were quite a range of exercises that will work in water.
Good info on the cards. Just really hard to read.
Wouldn't buy again.
The Illustrations help communicate what you need to do, and the text is clearly worded as well. Super good!