Stack 52 Kettlebell Exercise Cards. Kettlebell Workout Playing Card Game. Video Instructions Included. Learn Kettle Bell Moves and Conditioning Drills. Home Fitness Training Program.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONTAINS: 52 of the most effective Kettlebell exercises on suited and numbered playing cards. Get a full body workout anywhere with only a kettlebell, no additional equipment is needed.
- CREATE AWESOME WORKOUTS IN SECONDS: No planning or preparation. Shuffle the deck and deal yourself a workout or play a Kettlebell Stack 52 card game. Visit our website for free game ideas or modify your favorite card game into a workout!
- EASIEST WAY TO LEARN KETTLEBELL EXERCISES: Each card has a diagram and description that explains how to perform the exercise. Scan the QR code with a smartphone or tablet to watch a quick video demonstration of the exercise.
- FUN & MOTIVATING: Games and competition make exercise fun! Play by yourself or compete with your friends! No more boredom. There are 52 different kettlebell exercises and endless game possibilities.
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If you don't LOVE Kettlebell Stack 52, you get your money back, period.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Looking for a challenging Kettlebell workout that really works? Tired of doing the same old routine?
We designed Kettlebell Stack 52 for you. We put the most effective Kettlebell exercises on playing cards. Deal yourself a workout or play a game like Fit Poker or Bullshit with your friends and have the time of your life getting in the best shape of your life!
· Fit Poker: Bet and perform exercises instead of chips!
· Bullshit: Get caught lying, and you do the exercises on the cards you pick up!
About Stack 52 and founder, Sergeant Volkin
Our mission is to make exercise fun and accessible for everyone.
Sergeant Volkin has a master's degree in science, has authored 5 books, and has over 20 years of fitness experience. The US Army awarded Sergeant Volkin a medal for the fitness programs he designed for the troops. Stack 52 exercise games have been sold in over 24 countries.
What's in the Box:
Kettlebell Stack 52 contains 55 cards. There are 8 different colors with each color representing the dominate muscle group worked. The Kettlebell Duo Pack contains 110 cards.
· 11 Leg exercises (Duo Pack: 19)
· 4 Arm exercises (Duo Pack: 9)
· 5 Chest exercises (Duo Pack: 8)
· 5 Shoulder exercise (Duo Pack: 7)
· 4 Back exercises (Duo Pack: 4)
· 9 Abdominal/Core exercises (Duo Pack: 17)
· 5 Cardio exercises (Duo Pack: 19)
· 9 Full body compound exercises (Duo Pack: 21)
· 4 Instructional Cards
Recommended Equipment (Not Included):
1 light kettlebell: About 20 lbs for men, 12 lbs for women
1 medium kettlebell: About 40 lbs for men, 25 lbs for women
1 heavy kettlebell: About 60 lbs for men, 40 lbs for women
Color: Kettle Base Deck
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Considering that the cards encourage use of technology with the included QR codes— the cards seem a bit dated or limited. A dedicated app is cheaper, provides much more instruction, has longer video demonstrations with each exercise, and has other features like lengthy trainings and workouts organized by mindlessly pressing a button..... But the cards do have advantages—a deck of cards contains more exercises than most apps, and the cards are more portable— and without the worry of your expensive technology sitting precariously near heavy moving weights and sweating bodies. The product is good but could be improved.
I purchased the double pack because I wanted get the advanced exercises as well. My one complaint is that the reds and oranges in both packs look almost exactly the same under certain light. I had to solve this problem by giving the oranges an "O" on each and the reds an "R" on each. Went to Walmart and got a crayon container and all 104 cards fit in air-tight for safe storage and traveling.
Most recent customer reviews
Have shares with friends do we can get a game going.
I love this deck! It took the idea of the deck of cards workout and used 52 kettle bells to make a full...Read more