|Item Weight||4.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 15 x 18.5 inches|
|Item model number||DS-39-3|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||39|
|Warranty Description||Limited 5 Year Warranty: Defects in Material and Workmanship|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.46 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stack-On DS-39 39 Drawer Storage Cabinet
|Price:||$32.43 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 39-drawer storage cabinet contains 30 medium and 9 large drawers to organize and protect small items
- Wide gray frame with supports for extra strength
- See-through drawers with no-spill tab stops and easy-pull ribbed handles
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top
- External Dimension:- 15 x 6.5 x 18.5 Inches (W X D X H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Stack-On SCR-40 40 Drawer Storage Cabinet, Red
Flambeau 6576ND Parts Storage Drawer, Hardware and Craft Cabinet with 39 Drawers
Homak 24-Drawer Parts Organizer, Black, HA01024152
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Get My Loot||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 6.5 x 18.5 in||15 x 6.12 x 18.5 in||6.25 x 14.38 x 17.88 in||6.25 x 19.75 x 15.65 in|
|Size||39 Drawers||40 Drawer||39 Drawers||24-Drawer|
Thirty-nine (30) multi-drawer bin is designed for storing a wide variety of parts and supplies. Clear see-through drawers provide quick identification of each drawers contents. Supports on the cabinet frame provide added strength and improve drawer action. Large ribbed drawer pulls make it easy to access contents. Built-in stop tabs prevent drawers from pulling out all the way. Easily mounts on wall or stands on bench or counter top. Made in the U.S.A. Drawer dimensions W x D x h (in.): 30 (2 1/8 x 5 1/2 x 1 7/16), 9 (4 7/16 x 5 1/2 x 2 5/16), dimensions 14 7/8"W x 6 3/8"D x 18 1/2"H.
From the Manufacturer
Drawer storage cabinets for fasteners, crafts, home and office - Multi-drawer design for storing a wide variety of parts and supplies. See-through drawers for quick identifi cation of contents. Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents. Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity. Drawer stop tabs prevent spills. Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This just a warning review.
The score 4 is for the old drawer storage cabinets. 1 star off for the dividers I have to buy separately for $1 a piece.
I have Stack On Drawer Storage Cabinets for years.
Today I purchased same cabinet from local hardware store and found out the drawers a more filmy and the big drawers all bent.
AA batteries DO NOT fit anymore in the new cabinets! And PC Memory Sticks do not fit as well.
If you are looking for Stack On cabinets, try to get the old ones.
I ended up putting labels on each drawer and using this as an organizer for my desk. It has enough compartments to keep me well organized and the compartments are well varied in size.
Definitely worth the purchase price.
I've bought a steady stream of these Stack-On cabinets for the workshop over the years. For those keeping score, now we have reached design number 3.
1. Design #1 was sold from 1995-ish until 2009-ish. Drawers were constructed of polystyrene, which was relatively rigid, transparent (like glass), and brittle. Each drawer accommodated up to 3 dividers, sold separately. The back sides of the cabinets had a reinforcing frame all around and 4 mount points. This was my favorite design; I wish we could go back.
2. Design #2 was sold from 2009-ish until mid-September 2015. Drawers were constructed of polypropylene, which was floppy, translucent, and cloudy (like a milk jug). Each drawer accommodated a single divider, sold separately. The back sides of the cabinets had only 2 mount points and no frame for reinforcement.
3. Design #3 was sold in September 2015 and later. Drawers are constructed of a new kind of plastic that is not-so-floppy and not-so-cloudy compared to design #2, but not-so-brittle as design #1. The drawers have no accommodations for dividers. Buyer beware! The back sides of the cabinets have 2 mount points and no frame, just like design #2.
They do not include dividers for the drawers. I believe they are sold separately. It is possible to mount them onto a wall, but I've not tried this.
These are not high-dollar parts bins. If that's what you are after, you should purchase something else. I gave them "five stars" because I knew that, for the price, these things are a good value. If I break some of the drawers eventually, I'll replace them. They are so cheap, unless you are working out of them all day, every day, you probably do not need a more durable, more expensive product.
At the end of the day it did the job and I did not return it but I would gladly pay one or two dollars more for thicker and longer tray supports and maybe a metal support angle on the corners.