|Item Weight||5.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 16 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||DS-60-3|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited 5 Year Warranty: Defects in Material and Workmanship|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.41 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stack-On DS-60 60 Drawer Storage Cabinet
|You Save:||$5.09 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 60-drawer storage cabinet great for hobby supplies, workshop hardware, and more
- Wide gray frame with supports for extra strength
- Medium-sized see-through drawers with tab stops to prevent spills and easy-pull ribbed handles
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top
- Measures 14-7/8 inches wide by 6-3/8 inches deep by 18-1/2 inches high
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Stack-On DS-60 60 Drawer Storage Cabinet
Stack-On CB-12 Clear View 12-Bin Organizer B000M2WVT4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 20 x 8 in||16 x 20 x 6 in||15.75 x 6.25 x 19.5 in||2.5 x 4 x 0.75 in|
Keep small items from hobby supplies to workshop hardware organized, inventoried, and easy to find with Stack-On's 60-drawer storage cabinet. Featuring a wide gray frame with supports for extra strength and medium-sized see-through drawers with no-spill stop tabs and ribbed pulls, the cabinet can stand on any work counter space or mount to a wall for space efficiency. The unit measures 14-7/8 inches wide by 6-3/8 inches deep by 18-1/2 inches high.
From the Manufacturer
Drawer storage cabinets for fasteners, crafts, home and office - Multi-drawer design for storing a wide variety of parts and supplies. See-through drawers for quick identifi cation of contents. Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents. Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity. Drawer stop tabs prevent spills. Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
Top Customer Reviews
I ended up putting labels on each drawer and using this as an organizer for my desk. It has enough compartments to keep me well organized and the compartments are well varied in size.
Definitely worth the purchase price.
I've bought a steady stream of these Stack-On cabinets for the workshop over the years. For those keeping score, now we have reached design number 3.
1. Design #1 was sold from 1995-ish until 2009-ish. Drawers were constructed of polystyrene, which was relatively rigid, transparent (like glass), and brittle. Each drawer accommodated up to 3 dividers, sold separately. The back sides of the cabinets had a reinforcing frame all around and 4 mount points. This was my favorite design; I wish we could go back.
2. Design #2 was sold from 2009-ish until mid-September 2015. Drawers were constructed of polypropylene, which was floppy, translucent, and cloudy (like a milk jug). Each drawer accommodated a single divider, sold separately. The back sides of the cabinets had only 2 mount points and no frame for reinforcement.
3. Design #3 was sold in September 2015 and later. Drawers are constructed of a new kind of plastic that is not-so-floppy and not-so-cloudy compared to design #2, but not-so-brittle as design #1. The drawers have no accommodations for dividers. Buyer beware! The back sides of the cabinets have 2 mount points and no frame, just like design #2.
They do not include dividers for the drawers. I believe they are sold separately. It is possible to mount them onto a wall, but I've not tried this.
These are not high-dollar parts bins. If that's what you are after, you should purchase something else. I gave them "five stars" because I knew that, for the price, these things are a good value. If I break some of the drawers eventually, I'll replace them. They are so cheap, unless you are working out of them all day, every day, you probably do not need a more durable, more expensive product.
Photos are the clear drawers in the one I already owned, same brand and everything, and one next to it is the brand new one I just got in the mail. My older one looks like the actual picture shown for this item as well, but different from what actually got when ordered this. Not as exactly advertised sadly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Top 8 drawers are perfect for screws and little odds and ends.Read more