|Item Weight||454 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.8 x 23.4 x 59 inches|
|Item model number||TD-24-GP-E-S|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Bolt Down|
|Included Components||Gun safe|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Stack-On TD-24-GP-E-S Total Defense 22-24 Gun Safe with Electronic Lock, Gray Pebble
|Price:||$940.42 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Can hold 22 to 24 guns or a combination of storage and guns, Includes 5 shelves
- Fire resistant for 75 minutes up to 1400 F
- Waterproof in up to 2 feet of standing water for 72 hours (Safe must be bolted to the floor to maintain waterproof rating)
- Backlit electronic lock includes operational lights for open, low battery warning and incorrect entry. Backup key included
- 4-way locking with 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Stack-On's Total Defense Safes Provide Protection against Fire and Water Damage as well as Securing your Valuables and Firearms. These safes are fire resistant for 75 minutes up to 1400° F and waterproof in up to 2 feet of standing water for up to 72 hours – verified by an independent testing lab. Carpeted barrel rests, plus an additional barrel rest included, provides more flexibility for storing long guns. Barrel rests are fully adjustable, one side can be lowered to hold MSR while another holds longer rifles or shotguns, you adjust the height to meet your needs. Our U-shaped barrel rests have spots for scoped rifle storage. The reinforced steel door is filled with fire retardant material. The door stripping expands when exposed to heat, sealing the door and protecting the safe's contents from a fire. A synthetic rubber gasket and other sealants provide waterproof protection. We also include a factory installed electrical socket for charging or powering electronic devices inside of the safe. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got mine from Sportco Wholesale and they immediately notified me it was curbside delivery, which was about what i expected for an item this size and weight(about 500 pounds).
The delivery company then contacted me to schedule a time and showed up right on time. The driver was then nice enough to help me load it on a dolly and move it up my 330 foot long grass driveway to my garage. (I tipped well for this help)
I then moved it into my home and this is where I had to use my head and a little luck to install it correctly.
It is water and fireproof if installed correctly and that takes some luck since the instructions are a bit vague. THIS IS IMPORTANT: The instructions say drill out the filler from the holes in the bottom. When you do this that hard filler should just pop out revealing a rubber center that takes the screw. So BE CAREFUL when you drill to put the drill but in the center of that hard filler, otherwise you could accidentally drill into the rubber gasket and ruin the waterproof integrity. I got lucky and did it right.
Other than that, have a 3/8 drill bit for that procedure and if drilling into concrete have a 7/16 inch concrete bit for the floor, but all that is detailed in the instructions.
I got mine installed and set up within 4 hours including hardware store trips, dragging it up the driveway, and moving it to a couple spots trying to figure out where it went best.
It is a high quality, heavy duty safe, lots of different options on interior setup, and matched the photos exactly. I have no doubt it will hold up in a fire or flood, but I also hope I never find out for sure.
The only down side is that it’s a little smaller then I️ thought. But very happy with I️t.