T&B Stackable Egg Steamer Rack Cooking Rack Set 304 Stainless Steel Cooking Steaming Cooling Multi-Purpose Cookware Fit for Air Fryer Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Canning Set of 2 (Stackable Set)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEWEST DESIGN - Steamer rack is design to be stackable (the long leg steaming rack on the top), easily keep eggs stay put in your instant pot
- MULTI FUNTION MATCH - Depends on the height and function you want, you can either stack 2 egg racks or ANY MATCH to meet your need
- WIDELY USE - Can use it as steam rack, egg steam rack, cooling rack, pot stand rack and so on: Not only an egg cooker rack, could also use to raise plate, pan or bowls off, convenient to cook various foods in a same pressure cooker, great for steaming fish, tamale, crab and veggies
- A MUST HAVE ACCESSORY - for Instant Pot 5. 6 Quart and above quart instant pot, pressure cookers,such as models IP-DUO60, DUO80, LUX60, LUX80, Also fits other multi quart(6 quart and above) electric pressure cookers such as Kuhn Rikon, Power XL, Cuisinart, Fagor, Costaway, Faberware, T-fal, Elite, GoWise, Secura, Gourmia,etc.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED - 1 x long leg egg rack (6*6*2.6inch), 1 x cooking rack (7*7*1.2inch)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A must have accessory for instant pot 5.6 quart and above quart instant pot, pressure cookers,such as models IP-DUO60, DUO80, LUX60, LUX80, Also fits other multi quart(6 quart and above) electric pressure cookers such as Kuhn Rikon, Power XL, Cuisinart, Fagor, Costaway, Faberware, T-fal, Elite, GoWise, Secura, Gourmia,etc.
What kind of food can be used for steamer rack?
• Fruit and Vegetables
•Meat and chicken
Does this steamer rack fit all instant Pot?
This steamer rack match my instant pot 6 Quart well ,I think it will fit most size 6 quart or above.
How to use on this rack to cook eggs in instant pot?
In my experience, Tune on low pressure mode with a cup of cold water,stay 6-8 minutes then come out with perfect
How to Cook Hard Boiled Eggs in Pressure Cooker
1.Add 2 cups water to pot, place the egg rack in the inner pot.
2.Setting high pressure 6 minutes, 6 minutes natural pressure release, then release pressure fully. You could adjust time up or down in 1 minute increments to find perfect time for the perfect eggs for your preference
3.Take eggs out, put them in ice water until they’re cool, then shells will come off easily.
Material: 304 stainless steel
Long Leg Rack Size: 6x6x2.6”
Short Leg Rack Size: 7x7x1.2”
Egg Ring Inner Diameter: 1.5”
1 x Long Leg Egg Rack
1 x Cooking Rack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However... the space between the grates is too 'great', meaning smaller foods will not be elevated. Speaking of elevated - the height of the feet on the grates are an inch too short. The wide spacing of the grates combined with the low height of the 'legs limit the utility of this particular ASIN.
If you are looking to raise your cooking, measure your pot and just buy a set that is closest in size. If you are creative you can find ways to separate the grates in height, allowing for more efficient use of space and doubling the cooking volume of these popular devices.
It is handy to have both the 7 and 8 inch sizes but if I were to buy again I would stick to the set of 8" racks as I have yet to find a use for anything smaller.