Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Herminie Stacked Ball Acrylic Table Lamp
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

VINE VOICEon March 1, 2009
I purchased this lamp for a small bedside table and absolutely love it! The base feels like solid glass and the 3-way adjustable light is convenient. The shade's color is more of an "off-white" compared to the picture, but is still very pretty. I plan to purchase a second one.
on December 18, 2010
I love this lamp and the quality is excellent and like the $300 versions I saw online from other retailers. Really lovely lamp, very classy and elegant.
on March 13, 2010
I love this lamp! It's beautiful and elegant and looks wonderful on my nightstands. I would highly recommend it.
on August 7, 2015
Well, I like the base of this lamp but the shade came with two holes in it. The sellers were great and promptly sent me a replacement----which came with three holes in it. I will probably keep the base and just get a decent shade elsewhere. For the price, you can do better.
on February 10, 2015
I bought a pair of these lamps to sit on the nightstands in my bedroom. They look amazing - both elegant and edgy at the same time! They're sturdy and the style is so versatile that I think they will easily transition next time I want to redecorate.
on May 5, 2016
Great lamps! Very pretty and sturdy. These are not expensive so I did not expect them to be top quality, but they really are quite nice. I was pleasantly surprised. The lamp shade is not bright white, just a tiny bit off white when the light is on, but I think a brighter white bulb will help. They are heavy enough that it isn't easy to knock them over, but not so heavy that you couldn't put them on a smaller table/nightstand. I highly recommend.
on October 9, 2013
My lamp arrived today and took very little time to assemble. It looks great on my mirrored table. The base of the lamp is transparent so it doesn't look like it takes up much space. I am very happy with this purchase.
on October 22, 2015
This lamp is NOT worth $80. It is made of cheap plastic. The lamp shade looks way too large for the weak base that it's supposed to sit on. It didn't have the ball on top of the shade. The lamp shade was more of a yellowy cream color than just an off-white. I bought a REAL Glass lamp shade at Hobby Lobby (a local craft shop) for $59.00. It's way better quality that this piece of crap. I am RETURNING.
on December 6, 2010
This lamp was the excellent solution for a small based table we use while reading. Our former lamp was a large diameter classic ginger jar lamp. However, with the large diameter it was a difficult fit for glasses, cel phone, etc.

The stacked ball acylic lamp has a small diameter clear base, but is perfectly balance for a table. The clear acylic seems lighter in reflecting light. This lamp would work well with a mirror. There is plenty of room around it for glasses, a book, cel phone, kleenex box, etc. My mom like the "brighter" look of this lamp over the heavy ginger blue of the other lamp.

Reason for my substracting one star from the review of this lamp: The instructions that come with the lamp, even the description on the listing of this lamp, say you can use a 100 watt light bulb with this lamp. I tried, and tried, to insert a regular 100 watt light bulb into the bulb socket of the lamp. The light bulb wouldn't go in whatever way I tried. And, I damaged the light filiment in the light bulb trying to insert it. The bulb that worked perfectly in the lamp's socket is a twirl-shape energy-saver bulb. I should have known as this lamp comes from California where they are live in dimmness of energy-saver bulb. Maybe the left coast has some law that forbids regular 100 watt light bulbs? That would make sense. Anyway, don't sweat it California, here on the east coast I use regular 100 watt bulbs in other lamps, and additional fill-in light for special handwork projects with an Ott blue light. I won't strain my eyes and live in the dark.
on February 20, 2013
I just love the look of these lamps. I ended up buying two of them and was very pleased with the product. They look great on my end tables.