Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on December 26, 2014
I really enjoyed this one season series. I am not really a Pamela Anderson fan, but she does a very good job playing Skylar, a party girl who gets a job in a bookstore owned by two brothers. One brother is a neurotic mess, the other is immediately smitten with Skylar. Cat - initially jealous but then good friends with Skylar - runs the café within the store. Then there is the Professor - a former NASA intellectual - who spends everyday all day at the shop. Each character has a unique voice and brings a fresh perspective to the show. Yes, there are numerous jokes about Anderson's "assets" and we see various "asset heavy" guests stars that are Anderson's friends in real life, but the show is genuine and funny.
on July 14, 2017
to bad there was only 2 seasons was cute
on April 14, 2015
OK, you caught me out: I bought this because I'm totally infatuated with Pam. My expectations, other than visual, were low to non-existent.

Boy, was I wrong (well, except for the visual expectations- they were all met and exceeded!).

This little, unfortunately short-lived, sitcom was HILARIOUS! And intentionally so- it was very well written, superbly acted, and production standards were first rate. And I was hugely surprised at how well Pam could ACT! Please accept this critique at face value- I'm not at all being tongue in check or ironic- this absolute doll actually has excellent comic timing, obviously put time and effort into her lines, and pulled off the ditsy blond act as only a very intelligent, motivated actor can do. YES SHE WAS ACTING! And well!

The supporting cast also took the sitcom seriously, and everyone of the four ensemble actors brought something to the table: Brian Scolaro, Elon Gold, Marissa Jaret Winokurnot, and the incomparable Christopher Lloyd (Back to The Future), who plays an irascible retired NASA scientist, who was perpetually holed up in the little book store quipping on life and love....

I really wish the series had lasted longer than its 19 episodes; but I guess in Hollywood, as elsewhere, only the good die young...
on August 3, 2007
First of all let me say I am not a fan of Pam. I have never watched VIP or Baywatch. I just happened to catch an episode of this show once and for whatever reason didn't change the channel despite the fact that I expected to hate it. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it. It's a funny show. It flows between sometimes witty things and Pam just making fun of herself. Don't get me wrong, you won't get a comic masterpiece such as Arrested Development or Curb Your Enthusiasm, however this show is a funny enough show that will make you laugh. I probably wouldn't recommends it for purchase as I don't believe it would be all that rewatchable, however it is worth seeing once.
on March 15, 2017
lots of fake tits balanced by some real good acting...
on June 9, 2013
It's a shame they didn't let this show run for longer, as it was really well written and really very funny. The characters all worked well together, it was well acted and the guest stars were also great. I wish they'd given this show some time to find a following, but alas, they didn't...

Highly recommended, even if just for Kat's sarcastic wit.
on June 17, 2015
I love Pam Anderson and this show demonstrates that she is more than just another beauty. She's funny! The show is one of my favorites and the service was great!
on December 15, 2016
Good
on March 24, 2015
funny n funny n funny. Pam Anderson at her best sexy, hot, smoking hot anyway she's cute. You think dumb blonde but she will surprise ya
on March 17, 2016
A surprisingly well done sit-com, and you get Pamela also!