|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Lightweight ethylene vinyl acetate outsole
- Fully cushioned insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Leather and synthetic upper with stitched and perforated detailing. Man-made lining. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed. Thick, contrasting speckled outsole. Man-made sole. Imported.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring '20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes--from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CEQ5NBE
- Item model number: Armstrong
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 23, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Blue suede - 5 stars: feel fantastic, soft suede upper and cushy sole. I only wish they had a little more arch support.
Brown leather - 4 starts: same great sole, but the upper is an issue - the leather is reasonably nice (not the "toy shoe" I was prepared for), but it is slightly stiff and runs slightly large (half size smaller would be too small), so it'll take some breaking in to hopefully soften up. If that happens, I'll rate them 5 stars for both.