|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$80.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- STACY ADAMS DALTON
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Lace-up closure. Perforated wingtip detail. Man-made lining and insole. Man-made outsole with contrast color. Imported.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring '20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes--from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C4P11CK
- Item model number: Dalton
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
However, the soles are horrible. I mean absolutely the worst soles on any shoe I have ever owned. Within a day of ownership the tip of one of the shoes was already totally busted just from walking to work. I was utterly disappointed.
I returned these promptly. If the soles hadn't been falling apart, I would've loved this item.
I ordered the 11.5 and it looks great, better yet, it fits great! I would suggest ordering 1/2 to a full size smaller than your normal.