Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on February 27, 2014
Ordered a 9.5 and they are extremely tight, but most likely I just have wide and didn't realize till now. Print and style were exactly what I was looking for. Would have been nice to get a shoe horn, as there isn't any wiggle room.
on February 14, 2016
nice for the price but the color is not the same as shown in the picture. much darker
on April 10, 2013
I order these shoes for my husband and they are just gorgeous. They do run true to size, but the toe is a little narrow at the tips. They are great for a special occasion, but hopefully the leather gives a bit and they can be worn more often.
on January 26, 2014
This is the first ivory color shoes i've purchased and could be more happy with it. I've got 5 compliments on the first day that I worn my Fontana. This look good with jeans and dress pants.
on May 23, 2014
My my, I love the color, the material and the style of this shoes, I have other options, but this was the ready design for my taste, I love it and my husband do too
on October 13, 2014
I ordered the same shoe as I had before. I love the leather sole. If the leather sole goes away with Stacey Adams so will I.
on August 30, 2013
This shoe is handsome, but it is Italian to the extreme--meaning that it will pinch the heck out of your toes unless you are very narrow across the front of your foot.
on September 25, 2013
My husband is very picky about his shoes and this is the only brand of shoes he uses! He has very wide feet but these fit him just fine! He loves them!
on March 15, 2013
I like the shoes, they tend to run a little tight like the other stacy adams I've purchased. I would try to go with the extra wide next time. Otherwise I'm happy with the shoes.
on March 11, 2014
Tight over top of foot could have used a 12.5 i think. can't wear too long but looks good. sole is good for Dancing

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.