|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$60.00 (30%)|
- 90% Polyester/10% Rayon
- Dry Clean Only
- Three-piece suit set featuring coordinating jacket, vest, and pant
- Suit jacket features peak lapel, two-button closure, and welted pocket at left chest
- Vest features four-button placket, peak lapel, and flap pockets
- Pant features pleated front and French fly
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William h. Stacy and henry l. Adams, the Stacy Adams shoe company has long been a part of american culture. From the roaring 20's and the post war boom, to prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes. From head to toe: we cover your style. Big and tall fashion is the works with this single-breasted two-button three-piece peak lapel suit. It features a four-button peak lapel vest and single pleat pants with expandable waist.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00K17LRZO
- Item model number: 4015BT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We contacted customer care and they told us to send the suit back with the sizes we needed and they would send it back under warranty. I still had to pay shipping (about $40).
Just be careful with sizes!
After sending the suit to customer care, we never heard back for a month. It was only after we contacted the company that they were able to track down the the suit, only to find out that what we ordered was the largest size available, which the representative I talked to did not inform me of. Now I've wasted $40 on shipping and a months time we could have used to find a new suit for our wedding. Very upset it took so long to find out, and the representatives don't know basics about their products.
I originally gave 4 stars, but lowered due to this lack of service.