|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Slip-on loafer with faux-leather upper featuring mocc-toe stitching and logoed hardware accent at vamp
- Traction driving heel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New items from Stacy Adams
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This moccasin driver from Stacy Adams is boosted with character thanks to a unique, logoed hardware accent at the vamp.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring '20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes--from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FLSWIXI
- Item model number: Veda
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: