Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stadler Form JASMINE Aroma Diffuser - White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Jasmine uses ultrasonic technology, blending water and pure essential oil (no synthetic oil, please), emitting your favorite fragrance
- Operates at interval mode (10 minutes on/ 20 minutes off), increasing running time to 21 hours, or continuous mode, promising 8 hours of a tailored, ideal experience
- Choose from 6 vibrant colors, giving you the option that will complement your surrounding decor and reflect your style
- Automatically shuts off when water empties, giving you peace of mind
- Suitable Accessories: Stadler Form Pure Essential Oils, Zero Calc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Run Time||up to 10 Hours||up to 24 Hours||up to 54 Hours||Continuous, till bottle is empty||8-10 Hours|
|Interval Setting 10 mins on/20 mins off||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Room Size||340 Square Feet||540 Square Feet||540 Square Feet||100 Square Feet||250 Square Feet|
|Humidifier/Diffuser||Diffuser||Diffuser||Diffuser||Diffuser||Humidifier & Diffuser|
Designed by Fabian Zimmerman for Stadler Form, Jasmine, an ultrasonic aroma diffuser, transforms what seems mundane, ordinary- a bit of water, a few drops of Essential oil- into an invitation, riddled with Stillness and intrigue. Sitting coyly on the bedside table or at the corner of your desk, Jasmine beckons you to slow down a moment, observe her smooth lines, her unassuming shape, her glossy feel, and breathe in deeply-a gentle stream of fragrance. Elevate your senses, choosing the pure Essential oil best suited as a homeopathic remedy or for aromatherapy, meeting your needs in a well-balanced space every minute of the day.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have to be very specific with the number of drops of essential oil we put in, because the scent can be too strong if you are not careful, but combined with the right oils, this has been an amazing addition of relaxation and mood setting for our home. Placed in my 11x12' bedroom, the scent covers the room quite well, but any larger and it would get lost. I have placed this above our bed so that the concentration of benefits reaches us while we sleep (the main reason I bought it). I will probably buy a second unit to place in another part of the house, but I have yet to find one that really can handle larger rooms.
Only minor comments for the buyer's thought process:
- you hear a tiny trickle of water as this works, which is simply the condensation, but it took my boyfriend a little while to get used to it. now it is actually somewhat soothing
- the tiny lights on the front of the unit are VERY bright. sitting in our bedroom and running all night, we have had to turn this to face the wall and it still reflects off the wall and is fairly bright. we might try putting a piece of tape over them or something, but it was not expected. This is, however literally my only complaint about this unit.
Edited to add: Just purchased a second for the toddler, in her favorite color.