|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 7.4 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||125M60|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||125M60|
Staedtler Karat Aquarell Premium Watercolor Pencils, Set of 60 Colors (125M60)
|Price:||$76.46 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 60 colors- Yellow, Red, Bordeaux, Blue, Light Blue, Orange, Peach, Green Willow, Green, Dark Mauve, Van Dyck Brown, Black, White, Light Yellow, Golden Ochre, Magenta, Pink, Cobalt Blue, Cyan, Sea Green, Light Olive, Violet, Burnt Sienna, Light Grey
- Sand, Scarlet, Carmine, Turquoise, Light Orange, Fawn, Sap Green, Olive Green, Lavender, Delft Blue, Warm Sepia, Grey
- Lemon, Dark Ochre, Light Carmine, Tuscan Red, Pastel Blue, Lime Green, Green Earth, Hooker's Green, Dark Sand, Cool Grey, Dove Grey, Warm Grey 5
- Bright Yellow, Light Ochre, Salmon, Glacier Blue, Powder Blue, Indigo, French Green, Pale Green, Pastel Violet, Rosewood, Warm Grey 5, Cool Grey 13
- Comes in an attractive storage tin
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
They are beautiful for just colored pencil without adding water as well. This set is the largest and I'm thrilled to add more colors to my set.
Recommend these highly. If I could add five more stars, I would.
a nice assortment of colors, My only wish would be for a set with 120 or more colors.
I only wish that I could replace my frequently used colors without buying a set. I tried to look on the company site to see if I could place such an order but was not successful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love Stadler products! I love how smooth they color and fit my fingers.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Gorgeous colors with a silky feel, while drawing. I love working with these!Published 13 months ago by Cheech
These are pretty good but definitely not the best. Maybe good for beginners.Published 22 months ago by Stephanie Getchell