|Part Number||334 C36|
|Item Weight||12.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 8.7 x 8.3 inches|
|Item model number||334 C36|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||36|
|Tool Tip Description||0.3 mm|
Staedtler Color Pen Set, Set of 36 Assorted Colors (Triplus Fineliner Pens)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand New Package 2015 F/W STAEDTLER Triplus Fineliner 36 Pack in BRILLIANT COLORS, Jumbo-Pack; 0.3 mm Fine Point, Assorted, DRY SAFE, Minimal Bleed Thru/Acid-free Ink.
- Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip and ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing.
- DRY SAFE - can be left uncapped for days without drying up (Standard atmosphere according to ISO 554, except neon colours).
- Line width approx. 0.3 mm. Water-based ink. Washes out of many textiles.
- Staedtler Color Pen Set, Set of 36 Assorted Colors. Packaged in cardboard box.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Staedtler Color Pen Set, 334C42 Set of 42 Assorted Colors (Triplus Fineliner Pens)
STAEDTLER triplus fineliner, 0.3mm metal-clad tip, ergonomic triangular barrel, for writing, drawing and coloring, set of 36 fineliners, 334C36JBLU
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens, .3mm, Metal Clad Tip, 20-Pack, Assorted (334SB20BK)
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 0.3 mm Porous Point Pen 334 - SB10, 10 pack
Staedtler Triplus 334 C30P Fine Liner Pens in 30 Colours
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||scplanet||Value Star Seller||Wraith&Co||Yuni Shop||HAPPY ONLINE||MadeInEurope|
|Item Dimensions||8.66 x 15.16 x 8.35 in||7.09 x 8.15 x 1.18 in||6.85 x 7.09 x 1.18 in||0.67 x 8.35 x 6.69 in||0.67 x 4.29 x 6.69 in||5.83 x 7.09 x 1.18 in|
|Connection type||0.3 mm||Fine||—||Fine||Fine||Fine|
BRAND NEW PACKAGE DESIGN INTRODUCTION FOR F/W 2015; 36-Piece Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pen Set, not just for children but for adult coloring books; these pens are simply the best! The #1 coloring pens by Staedtler are now available in a Set of 36 assorted colors with more color choices than ever including 6 Neon Colors. STAEDTLER Triplus Fineliner 36 Pack in BRILLIANT COLORS, Jumbo-Pack; 0.3 mm Fine Point, Assorted, DRY SAFE, Minimal Bleed Thru/Acid-free Ink; these are the preferred coloring pens. Fineliner pens have a superfine, metal-clad tip and ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. DRY SAFE - can be left uncapped for days without drying up (Standard atmosphere according to ISO 554, except neon colours). Assorted colors: yellow, red , magenta , Carmine Bright , burgundy, Tuscany Red, carmine, blue, light blue, aqua blue, cyan, orange, light orange, green, yellow green, lime green, French green, green earth, olive green, purple, red lilac, lavender, delft blue , red-violet , brown, van Dyke, brown, sepia colored, grey, silver grey, black, neon yellow, neon red, neon pink, neon blue , neon orange, neon-green. Staedtler Color Pen Set, Set of 36 Assorted Colors. Packaged in simple cardboard box. Made in Germany.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Alexi D.
- Vibrant colors
- Fine enough for the teeniest details
- True basic colors - red is a true red, etc. Some sets of markers or colored pencils don't have that and their basic colors aren't true, for example, red is a brick red. That is not the case with these. You will get the true basic colors. I'm slightly confused by reviews that indicate otherwise because I have found the actual basics, red orange yellow green blue purple, to be true.
- Cap color misrepresentation - the caps/ends do NOT match all the colors. I will upload an example pic (cap is lavender, but the color is a dark mauve), but the cap/end color is not necessarily indicative of the color and it's irritating to have to always test it first. Even Crayola matches their colors so Staedtler, with their price, needs to get with the program! The majority of the different shades are not accurate to the cap/ends. Most are much darker, but a turquoise one that has a darker cap/end is actually a very very light aqua. It's very irritating.
- Inconsistent ink/marker flow. Some have decent flow, others are harder tipped and make a scratching noise while barely letting any color flow. My red flows so much it almost bleeds while my yellow is barely able to show any color at all and forget about any coloring larger than small details. It takes forever and isn't smooth color. I have found that most of them are similar and the red one I have that flows is a rare one. If they all had better flow, I would like these a lot more because when they flow, the images being colored look outstanding.
- It will bleed through. Not enough to damage the next page, but if you are coloring in a medium weight or lighter paged coloring book, you should not use these if the pages are 2 sided. If you are coloring in Johanna Basford's books or similar, it will be fine, but anything thinner and it shows through.
I can't say I would recommend these, but I also don't know what I would recommend in their place yet. I do not feel these are worth the price.
I adore Staedtler colored pencils over other quality colored pencils, so I had high hopes for these marker pens, but am disappointed more than anything.