Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.75 shipping
On Stage ASFSS6 GB Dual Screen Pop Filter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (9%)|
- Dual Screen
- Non-conductive dual hoops with snap ring stretch the filter taut
- Micro-weave nylon filter diffuses vocal thrusts, without altering its natural sound
- 11.5 inch flexible gooseneck locks into any position without making a noise
- Easy grip C-clamp with nylon tipped screw firmly attaches onto any microphone stand or boom
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 6" dual pop filter
- Lightweight plastic hoop
- Dual micro-weave black nylon diffusers
- C-clamp fits most standard mic shafts
- 11.5" Gooseneck
Dual-Screen Pop Blocker
The ASFSS6-GB Dual-Screen Pop Blocker is a pop filter that removes unwanted 'P' and 'B' plosives by providing open space between the two screens. The first screen diffuses the air burst that causes plosive consonants; the open space between the screens disperses air pressure; and the second screen diffuses the air again and removes remaining plosive sounds. The 11.5-inch gooseneck is constructed from coated brass and allows for precise positioning of the Pop Blocker between you and your mic.
Founded on a promise of affordability, durability and innovation, On-Stage Stands products are used everyday in studios, showrooms, and on stages everywhere. Today, professionals and amateurs all over the world put their trust in On-Stage Stands.
The On stage ASFSS6GB is a pro-level split screen pop filter that removes unwanted P and B consonants by providing open space between the two screens. This sophisticated design removes any air pressure that can build up in hoop style pop filters and is very effective in filtering wind-caused plosives. The 11.5 inch gooseneck is constructed from coated brass which allows for precise positioning of the Pop Blocker between you and your microphone.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Biggest problem is the arm doesn't stay rigid for long, mine has begun to sag, so when I'm setting it up I have to prop it higher than my Mic and let it fall into place.
I am still testing it sound-wise, but the construction and material is really good.
- clamp is plenty strong and opens up wide for all sizes of mic stands
- goose-neck makes it very adjustable
- double screen provides more than adequate filtering
- end of the goose-neck swivels for more adjustability
- none so far