Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
BTP Mano Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump for Inflatable Kayaks, SUPS, and Boats
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- (Stage 1) Low pressure/high volume turbine blower
- (Stage 2) High pressure piston for higher PSI.
- For products with high air volume requirements. Inflates up to 14.5 psi in minutes
- Included: 102" (8'6") cable w/alligator clips, 72" (6') inflation hose, Common valve adapters / 12 volt battery not included. / Does not plug into wall outlets. Cannot plug into a car cigarette lighter / Weighs: 5.5 lbs. Dimensions: 12" x 4" x 6"
- Stops automatically when selected pressure is reached. With a full battery charge, you can easily inflate larg inflatable boats several times over
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BTP Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump: (Stage 1) Low pressure/high volume turbine blower (Stage 2) High pressure piston for higher PSI For products with high air volume requirements Excellent for use with bigger hulls Stops automatically when selected pressure is reached 12 volt battery not included This two-stage pump will rapidly inflate with a high capacity turbine blower and then switch to a high pressure piston pump to pressurize the hull from 1 to 14.5 PSI. With a full battery charge, you can easily inflate our largest boat several times over. Included: 102" (8'6") cable w/alligator clips 72" (6') inflation hose Common valve adapters *Can be fitted with a Turbo Pump Lead Battery for cordless use, not included. Weight: 5.5 lbs. Dimensions: 12" x 4" x 6" Maximum draw 20 Amps. Recommended For: Sea Eagle Explorer Inflatable Kayaks FastTrack Inflatable Kayaks FoldCat Inflatable Pontoon Boats Frameless Fishing Boats LongBoard Hybrid SUPs NeedleNose Touring SUPs PaddleSki RazorLite Inflatable Kayak SailCat Sport Runabouts Yacht T enders. Cannot ship by Air. Not for commercial use. Battery not included. Does not plug into wall outlets. Cannot be used with a car cigarette lighter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pump itself has been impressive so far--and inflates my SUPs in about 10 minutes. However, due to poorly-made, cheap parts I can't recommend it due to the potential of breaking in the field.
I’m sending the pump back to Sea Eagle (at my expense) and requesting a refund. I will update my review when I have a resolution.
Top international reviews
Fix: I cut hose, bought standard Zodiac adaptor, used stock hand-pump multipurpose adapter provided with BTP-12 to connect it to hose.
This works just fine. Good pump - just take it easy on the battery clips as they are muy fragile!!!!
Unfortunately if you later need the Halkey, you’re a done ducky.
NB: provider responded promptly to my emails but could not suggest a fix - just a return.
1. Supplied HR adapter did not fit on unit. Had to use a spare one that I had from Seaeagle
2. Sound like a tank when the second stage of the pump kicks in.
Love it. Service was great and support for a minor damaged carry bag just great.