4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Stagg EVN X-4/4 MBL Electric Violin
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 8 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- Lacquered solid maple body
- Tone and volume controls; internal headphone pre-amp
- 1/8" headphone and output jack
- Soft case with straps, bow, rosin, stereo headphones and 9V battery included
- Metallic blue
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
From violins to cellos, from violas to double basses, Stagg strives to offer the perfectly balanced combination of tradition and technology.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had some issues due to my own body that I'll have to modify the violin for so I'm only mentioning these to help others judge if they want it. I don't have a particularly long neck so I have to use a center chinrest and the one it came with is fairly tall. Also my shoulder rest has to really be squished on to ensure it doesn't fall off because the paint makes it a bit hard for the feet of my shoulder rest to grip the violin.
This violin is also fairly heavy.
Now for the accessories: the case and headphones are honestly terrible 😂 no surprise there. The bow is kind of poorly made but I swear the hair came straight from a unicorn. It produces such a wonderful sound (tested it on my acoustic)! I use pirastro gold rosin and usually use the carbon fiber fiddlerman bow. This bow is even lighter than my carbon fiber one. I'm not entirely sure what it's actually made of but I wouldn't call it sturdy - but the sound it makes is really worth it.