Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stain Solver Oxygen Bleach Cleaner (50 Pounds)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

100%

on October 5, 2010
I had a filthy and moldy bimini top from my pontoon boat to clean. Various detergents and scrubbing methods were not having the best of results even with a liberal dose of "elbow grease". I dissolved about 4 cups (not too accurate on guestimates) of Stain Solver in a large tub and submerged the top. Went on to other clean up chores and checked on the top after 3-4 hours. It was amazingly clean. Almost all of the stains were gone and the bright red of the top was restored.

My wife has used Stain Solver in the wash with excellent results including reviving a grandson's favorite shirt from picnic "accidents" involving various food and grass encounters.

I can highly recommend the product. I have been using it for over a year now.
on January 25, 2015
I have been using Stain Solver for over 7 years.
It is my go to life saving cleaning product.
Due to immune disease, Stain Solver is one of a handful of products that I can use that is safe for me. Of the handful of non toxic, safe products it is the only one that is strong enough and will completely clean and disinfect the most moldy, contaminated areas and clothes.
I use it daily and for everything: soaking clothes, cleaning and disinfecting the bathroom (esp.wiping down toilet seat, handles, door knobs, etc.) kitchen, all walls and doors/handles in house, appliances etc.
One of the most amazing things that Stain Solver did was remove sardine oil from a newly built concrete landing that was hardened but not yet fully cured. I made a paste of the Stain Solver and rubbed it into the half dollar sized stain and let it set over nite. (Sorry, I never took pictures of it and I have since moved from that home, but this REALLY did happen). The Stain Solver removed that oil stain over nite when scrubbing for 2 days with another very popular product failed to do so.
But for me, the best part about Stain Solver is it's purity, and that it is a safe/nontoxic, product with amazing effectiveness and no odor.
on July 13, 2012
The price you pay for this extremely large tub of oxygen bleach is fair. It's not the best deal out there, but the bargain priced oxy bleach is very inconsistent and in my business consistency is everything.
on October 5, 2010
We are on our second 50 pound bucket of Stain Solver and are always finding new uses for it.

We originally bought it to clean the grout lines in our mudroom and were amazed with the results. We have also used it to clean and revive a small deck off the north of our house that doesn't get much sun, so it has a tendency to turn green when the weather is damp, again with great results.

The newest use we have found is to clean running shoes. We live in an area with red clay soil and have two kids who run cross country, after a few trail runs in the rain and mud the shoes look pretty bad. We dissolve the Stain Solver in slightly warm water in the washing machine then let our kids running shoes soak for an hour or so before running it through the remainder of the cycle. Once the shoes have dried, they look almost new again, including the laces!
on October 5, 2010
I purchased this product last year and used it to clean 600 square feet of Trex decking. This product is truly amazing and actually returned the deck to look like brand new. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
on October 5, 2010
This is a great product that I have been using for a number of years. It removes stains that I'd thought were not removable and restored garments to use again. It's the first thing I grab whenever I have a stain on a garment or carpet or furniture - whatever. Five and a half years ago I moved into a new house and had a septic system for the first time. I've faithfully followed the instructions for keeping your septic tank healthy and have not had a problem ever with it. I switched to the 50 pound container last time and it's a good moneysaver. I'm very happy with Stain Solver. Try it and I'm sure you will be, too.
on October 5, 2010
I've been using stain solver for a couple of years now and have had awesome results. I mostly use it for washing clothes, my kids love playing in the red mud we have around our propery instead of throwing the clothes away I soak them in stain solver for a few hours then wash them, they come out like new. I use it for every wash, the clothes come out smelling so clean and fresh. I've used it on carpet, furniture, bathrooms, it does a wonderful job on white tennis shoes. There isn't anything I wouldn't try it on.
on October 5, 2010
I have been using Stain Solver for several years and always make sure that I won't run out. This product does a phenomenal job removing stains, even very old ones from clothing. I had a favorite sweatshirt which somehow had been stored for the summer near a mold source. Yucky! Soaking overnight in Stain Solver removed the mold marks and the butterfly prints were not harmed at all. I have used it dozens of times on everything from walls in the bathroom to delicate antique cloth. Get yours now!
on December 28, 2012
Although the five gallon bucket is quite heavy the value is well worth it. This cleaner does the job with ease.
on October 5, 2010
I was looking for an alternative to using a chlorine bleach solution for a number of cleaning chores involving the removal of mold and green moss from the outside of my house. Stain solver did the trick when mixed as a general cleaning solution per the manufacturer's instructions. Worked like a charm and did not harm my hands or plants. I'm completely satisfied and recommend it over the use of chlorine based bleaches in this application.

See 1 answered question