Stained Glass Window Film Contact Paper
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tough, durable and repels stains. Wipes clean easily.
- It could be used for a variety of projects.
- It's easy to apply, easy to remove and easy to keep clean.
- Size: 18 inches x 9 feet (45 cm x 275 cm).
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The film or print pattern was stretched in the roll I worked with. This made alignment with adjacent pieces of film challenging. If you can cover your target area with a single piece, this should not be a problem.
I may have to disagree with claims this product is hard to work with. It IS adhesive backed, but if one treats the product as window tinting film, the adhesive is not a problem. I installed this product as I would window tinting, by working with the product wet. In doing so, I can move the film around without much difficulty. Once it dries, the tackiness of the adhesive holds the film nicely to the surface, even in direct sunlight.
For best results, use a squeegee. My method of installation was:
1. Clean the window with soapy water and use a squeegee to dry the surface. Dish soap works rather well. Refrain from touching the glass with a cloth to minimize lint trapped behind the film.
2. Repeat as needed to remove ANY and all debris from the surface of the glass. A single-edged razor blade may be used to facilitate removing paint and other stubborn debris. Work with razor blades on wet surfaces to minimize scratches to the glass.
3. On dry glass, work the film (with backing still in place) and cut the film to fit the target area.
4. Wet the glass surface one final time with fresh soapy water. By fresh, I mean soapy water that does not contain any dirt (again, to minimize particles trapped behind the film.)
5. Remove the backing from the film and fit the film into place.
6.Read more ›
I would get 1 extra roll just in case you waste some while cutting and/or learning like I did too
11-19-14 - In September this year I put these films on the windows in my vintage camper and they looked great, unfortunately the films that are on each side of the camper where I park it for storage(facing East and West) the bright colors have faded badly. Which is too bad because I really liked the bright colors. I still think the window films are pretty but I would not put them on any windows that get direct sunlight.
Besides colouring, price was also a very good reason for choosing this product in particular.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was tired of my bathroom blinds. Didn't want blinds, shutters, etc... I bought this and covered the bottom portions of windows, and working on adding a top valance only. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Kelli Foster
This is very pretty. I used it on the double glass doors to my bedroom. It gave the entry more privacy with the added bonus of adding some color and beauty to an otherwise bland... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Christine Christine
Looks so good on windows and not transparent at all, very good privacy film, easy to apply.Published 20 months ago by LG
Looks great on my office window. Helps cut down on the suns glare. Hope it peels off though when I leave. Easy applicationPublished on July 3, 2014 by Lara Teague
the pattern colors do not match up, leaving areas void of color. had to return for a refund....not happy with this one at allPublished on February 21, 2014 by ciachef
We bought this to cover our front door window. It is a large oval shaped window in the center of the door. I didn't want to use a curtain to block out the light, which I love. Read morePublished on February 5, 2014 by Erin