GOURMEX Stainless Steel Manual Pasta Maker Machine | With Adjustable Thickness Settings | Perfect for Professional Homemade Spaghetti and Fettuccini | Includes Removable Handle and Clamp (Red)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROFESSIONAL AND ELEGANT DESIGN- This Pasta Maker machine is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for highest level of kitchen performance and deliverance. Its high shine chrome body is constructed to make you feel like Master Chef in your kitchen. Try it once to see how you'll love creating fresh, delicious, hand made pasta for you and your family.
- ADJUSTABLE THICKNESS SETTINGS- Whether you enjoy your lasagna thick and soft, your angel hair long and thin, or your ravioli even thinner than that, this machine is up to task. With 7 (seven!) different thickness settings, it kneads your noodle dough for the perfect, most scrumptious pasta dishes, ever!
- DOUBLE CUTTER HEAD- It matters not if you choose to prepare wide fettuccine for dinner or narrow spaghetti for a salad. This pasta maker has a double cutter head attachment for you to choose your width preference. And if you are having both in mind with one large dough, go ahead and change the setting, easy and quick.
- COMPACT STORAGE- If you think pasta roller machines means big and clumsy space killers, this maker will make you change your mind. With its detachable handle and clamp, this gadget takes up minimal space while maximizing performance. The easy-grip handle is a breeze to use, and the clamp lock ensures the machine stand tightly on its surface.
- LIFE GUARANTEE- As with all GOURMEX products, this piece is 100% guaranteed for full quality satisfaction. If you receive this tool with any damage or if it malfunctions in any way, we will take full responsibility. As any scratch, dent or discoloration is not to be expected when receiving the product, we at GOURMEX will deal with the issue efficiently.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Are you one of us that undestands to fine Italian pasta but is tired of overpaying for it?
With this GOURMEX Pasta Maker Machine, you'll get to make your own professional handmade spaghetti and futtuccini. Once you taste the freshness and deliciousness of pasta made in your kitchen, you are guaranteed to be hooked.
- Quick and easy assembly
- Seven thickness settings
- Adjustable steel rollers for kneading
- Clean and Elegant design
- Compact storage
- Comes with clamp and removable handle
- Clear recipe/ guide book included
Get your Pasta Maker now to see how simple and easy it is to get the freshest pasta dishes to your breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
- Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth
- To prevent rust, never use water or wetness
- In case of stiffness, lubricate with Vaseline oil or cooking oil
Manufactured by Josef Strauss for GOURMEXheat
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This brand was an excellent choice! After looking at reviews of a lot of pasta makers, this one was rated the best, and I learned exactly why!
This pasta maker works like a charm! The table clamp adds a lot of sturdiness, and all of the rollers and cutters work wonderfully with no issue. If you know how to properly prepare and go through the process of rolling your own pasta, you should have no issue. We've used this pasta maker over a handful of times so I can firmly say it's reliable and works like new every time. We love eating our homemade pasta and ravioli- making it is just another great way we can spend time together!
The box gives no clear directions on how to sterilize it. They mention that you should clean it with a brush, but provide no brush to clean it with. Water, oil, and clean agents are also not to be used as they can tarnish the product. What you're left with is a product that can not be thoroughly sanitized, which is a big detriment given the current pandemic. The only way to even access the dough-slicing surfaces is to remove several screws and a lot of deconstruction, which would be a pain to do.
Other products I've used came with cleaning kits or were washable.
I like this except the spaghetti cutter and mounting problems.
Overall a solid 3 star... it’s easy to use, great price... but a bare to clean, no instructions and therefore a major learning curve if you’ve not done it before!
Top international reviews
It's cheaper than a lot of other brands and works fine. Only one recipe is included, so you might consider giving a book on making fresh pasta with it.
Just a note, the included recipe doesn't use a lot of flour, so it's really wet and will jam in the cutters. You have to add flour on the surface of the dough every time you roll to prevent this.
All in all, save your time, money and trouble and do not purchase this pasta maker.
The handle regularly falls off, however. This is frustrating. Looking forward to make other pasta types.
Also making fresh pasta is way easier that I thought, especially with this machine. Don't be intimidated, give it a try!
My only complain what the handle and clamp.
You can tell this was definitely a "Friday" job at the drawing board. It would be nice to see the handle fit a little more snug as it tends to randomly come out.
As for the clamp, I can think of so many other ways it could have been done - it's just a hole and a rod goes through it, never actually attached to the machine