Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 4 Piece Stainless Steel Large Non-Slip Nesting Bowls by Umite Chef, 7-3.5-1.5-1 Quart, Polished Mirror Finish for Mixing Cooking Supplies
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $3.20 on this item|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍋[HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL]: Mirror-finish interiors and matte-(finishfingerprint-proof) exteriors. Not hold smells like plastic bowls, Umite Chef mixing bowls are made of high-quality food-grade stainless steel, which is resistant and rustproof. you and your family can ues it with peace of mind
- 🌺[AIRTIGHT LIDS]: Each of bowls equipped with sealing cover. Flexible BPA free plastic lids closely fit the bowls, keep your food fresh, tight fitting lids are great for food storage， great choice for storing food for longer. multicolor stainless steel bowlsmake your kitchen more colorful
- 💠[COLORFUL NON SLIP RUBBER BOTTOMS]: Flat silicone bases protect your desk from high temperature, prevents the bottom from being worn when mixing and beating, you need not to worry about the bowls will wobble when mixing, beating and whipping. The silicone bottoms are the same color as the lids, which give your cabinets a vivid pop of color
- 🍇[LARGER STORAGE]: Great selection of sizes to fit whatever you need. Our stainless bowls deeeper than standard bowl sets, allow for larger servings. This set contains sizes7-3.5-1.5-1quarts, that gives you much more flexibility, and less mess, satisfy your demands for mixing large batters, tossing salads, washing vegetable, marinating and storing, etc. This stainless steel bowls set is functional enough to use for multiple purposes
- 🎁[DISHWASHER SAFE ]: The silver bowls feature a shiny interior and fingerprint-proof satin exterior, Which are simple to clean by hand and are dishwasher safe. Please hand-wash the airtight lids to protect from being deformed.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Umite Chef stainless steel 4pcs nesting mixing bowls set with non slip silicone bottom
Umite Chef mixing bowls are made of a great cooking material because it won’t retain odors or stains, and it doesn’t leach harmful chemicals.
👉1. High quality, heavy gauge stainless steel
👉2. Rust and dent resistant
👉3. Polished mirror finish inside & Satin metal exterior
👉4. Deepen design, no worry about spatter
👉5. Nesting bowls for space saving
👉 6. Dishwasher & Refrigerator & Freezer safe
👉7.Arc bottom with smoothly, no dead corner when clean
👉8. Non slip silicone bottom
🍄Bowl 1 QT
🍄Bowl 1.5 QT
🍄Bowl 3.5 QT
🍄Bowl 7 QT
🌟1.Pleasze disinfect with high temperature water or soak a few minutes before using
🌟2.Please avoid knife or sharp things
🌟3.Wash the bowls with water or detergent before use
🌟4. After using, please clean and keep it dry when storing
5.The bowls are safe for dishwasher. But the Lids are hand-wash only, because using the dishwasher would deform them
If you receive cracked products or you are not 100% satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact our customer service. We will provide the best solution within 24 hours
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Sturdy material and hefty with a good weight feel. Bowls are deep, even the small ones, and hold quite a lot of product. I've owned these bowls for half a year and there have been no dents or scratches along the metal edges.
- Color coded lids so you don't have to try each lid on before discovering the last lid you picked is the one that fits. Lids have held up well after multiple dishwashing cycles, and colors have stayed true. The colors also add a bit of beautiful aesthetic so you just aren't using boring bowls.
- I love the grip on the bottom of the bowls. The bowls stay when you put them and don't slide around on counter tops or make irritating metal clanging sounds when you set them down.
- I've used these bowls for storing onions, salsa, and marinating meat. After a wash, no smells or stains remain.
- The plastic lids might warp after a while, but I found a trick to have them still secure to the bowl. Place the lid on the matching bowl, push the air out of the bowl by pressing down in the center of the lid, then seal the outside edges. Ta da!
The lids have a pressure point in the center that when used, the lid will seal with ease compared to trying to start at one end and sealing it around. They stack perfectly for storage or while in the fridge, and are great quality.
We haven't dropped one yet, but I know they are going to do much better on our concrete floors compared to the glass ones we had.
The color coded lids fit nice and snug.
Looking forward to whipping up some great meals in these.