Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stainless Steel One Direction Silver Infinite Directioner Pendant with a 20" Adjustable Link Chain Necklace
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 10, 2013
My daughter was so pleased with this present, so affordable and such great quality Great for any one direction fan in your life
Thank you so much!
on January 4, 2013
At first, I though it was going to be cheesy. I bought it for my little sister and I'm saving it so I can give it to her as a gift. It's so cute! And it's waaaay nicer than the picture makes it look.
on January 4, 2013
Its Ama-zayn, Bril-liam, Phenomi-niall, Exordin-harry, and Fab-Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D Yay, Woo, I Love It, Thanks so much :) :D ~
on February 19, 2013
I think this this necklace is pretty cute and cool. It's probably bigger than you're thinking it will be - But nothing so massive that it could change my opinion on it very much. The chain and pendant seem to be pretty strong and seem to be of great quality for the price of this product. I think it's very awesome and i would recommend it to any fellow directioner, Will certainly be recommending it to my friends and wearing this necklace quite often!
on February 20, 2013
My sister is a huge fan of One Direction. She really liked this. It isn't as cheap as I expected. It has good size and weight. These are similar to the ones you see in the junior stores and costume jewelry shops in the mall.
on January 28, 2013
The shipping took way longer than estimated but arrived in a sort of mesh bag, nothing special. For what it is, being 5 dollars, it's very good. It is good quality for the price and looks like it will hold up decently. It is very cute and from afar, it looks good. It's a staple for any directioner.
on February 6, 2013
I bought this for my little sister, not the best quality, when it came it looked kind of dull and cheap, my mom put some polish stuff on it and it looks better now and my little sister is happy with it.
on August 7, 2013
When I order this product, my opinion was, "this is going to be some cheap object." When I received it I was shocked to find that it was much better then I hoped and my girlfriend loved it. It seems to good to be true but this is a great gift for someone who loves this band.
on February 19, 2013
I chose a 5 star rating because my daughter loves one direction and I was looking around on amazon and I found a necklace that I know she would love. So, I looked at it up close and she said perfect! So I know where to get my daughter needs!
I was walking around outside and it broke,I fixed it but it was hard,NOT WORTH MY $4.90!Thank you though.I was dissapointing in how it broke but its okay i will live with the necklace.Atleast I have it and it was fixable.