Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker With Water Level Markings. Bonus Scoop With Bag Clip and Polishing Cloth! Choice of Colors.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||1.12 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 4 x 8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TASTES BETTER - invigorating, flavorful, strong java brewed to your taste for your morning ritual. Use your favorite beans from Starbucks, Gevalia, illy, Dunkin Donuts, Peet’s and more. Add a drop of Bailey’s for an extra treat ;-)
- PRACTICALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE – won’t break like a glass. Save money with this solid, quality construction. Fine mesh will NOT let grounds through.
- DOUBLE WALLED INSULATION – to keep your morning drink piping hot. Preheat with boiling water and it stays hot enough to enjoy for more than an hour.
- CLASSY, ELEGANT DESIGN WITH FUNCTIONALITY – this sleek cafetiere comes in a choice of 3 colors. This is a must have item for the home, outdoors and camping.
- BEST holiday stocking stuffer gift for the coffee lover in your life.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHAT IS THE FRENCH PRESS?
The French Press (also known as a press pot or Melior, or a coffee press) is a simple way to make a rich delicious cup of coffee. It is a cylinder-shaped beaker with a plunger. The piston of the plunger is made of mesh, allowing liquid to flow through it but not the larger coffee grounds.
The beauty of a French press is in its simplicity — grind your coffee, add water, and go. The French Press uses pressure to force coffee to the bottom of an elegant pot after brewing, capturing the concentrated flavors. This is coffee in its purest form. The results are deep; dark and full flavored.
After all, coffee is not just coffee.
START YOUR MORNINGS WITH A PERFECTLY BREWED CUP OF COFFEE
French press is one of the easiest, least expensive ways to make great coffee.
1. Coarsly grind your coffee beans and add them to the carafe. Why? French presses fully immerse grinds in water which provides a lot more contact between the water and grounds than other brew methods.
2. Heat your water. The ideal water temperature for brewing in a french press is around 200° F.
3. Wet your coffee grinds in the carafe and let them sit for 30 seconds. This will allow the coffee to bloom, and give any carbon dioxide that’s in the grinds time to escape so it doesn’t sour your brewed coffee.
3. Add the rest of the hot water to your carafe. After one minute, give the grinds a gentle stir to ensure all the grounds have been fully immersed in water - then place the lid on your french press with the plunger pulled all the way up.
4. Brew to your desired taste. Most people recommend brewing the coffee for approximately 4 minutes, but feel free to adjust this time to your liking. DIfferent roasts require slightly longer or shorter steeping times.
5. Plunge. Once you have brewed the coffee for the desired length of time, press the plunger down slowly to filter the grounds from the coffee.
6. Pour and Enjoy!
As with all methods of coffee brewing, you'll need to experiment and tweak the variables a bit, tasting your results before you settle on your ideal settings. The good news is that French press is very forgiving!
BREW THE PERFECT CUP OF TEA
The French Press is most commonly used for brewing fresh coffee, but did you know it can also be used to brew tea? That's right, if you love tea, try using FreshTek's French Press Coffee Maker to steep tea leaves for a full and flavorful taste. Follow these simple steps for brewing tea with a French press:
- Ensure your French Press is thoroughly cleaned, paying close attention to removing coffee residues from the mesh plunger.
- Boil your water. Our recommended water temperatures are:
White Tea: 175-185ºF (80-85ºC)
Green Tea: 175-185ºF (80-85ºC)
Oolong Tea: 175-185ºF (80-85ºC)
Black Tea: 206ºF-210ºF (~100ºC)
Herbal Tea: 206ºF-210ºF (~100ºC)
- Add your desired amount of dry tea leaves to the French press carafe. the amount of water needed for the cups of tea that are going to be poured as soon as the first steep of tea is completed.
- Pour the heated water into th carafe and steep the tea leaves for the strength of brew you desire. Our recommended steep times are:
Green Tea: 2-3 min.
Oolong Tea: 3-5 min.
Black Tea: 3-5 min.
Herbal Tea: 5-8 min.
- Carefully lower the plunger about halfway to the bottom of the carafe. Take care to use the plunger as a sieve and do not compress the leaves. Compressing the leaves may damage them which will result in bitter, subsequent steeps of the leaves.
- Pour off all the tea, either into cups, or into a separate carafe. Do not allow leaves to remain in any water in the French press so that you may use your tea leaves again
EASY TO CLEAN
With its simple design, FreshTek's French Press is dishwasher safe! After you empty the grinds, feel comfortable setting the canister, lid and plunger in the dishwasher. Don't worry, this French Press won't rust!
FREE BONUS ITEMS
When you purchase a FreshTek French Press, you will also receive a stainless steel measuring scoop and bamboo polishing cloth, free - with every purchase!
MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL
FreshTek's French Press is made of stainless steel; thus, it will never break and it retains heat for over 5 minutes longer than a glass press!
Compare with similar items
Mueller French Press Double Insulated 310 Stainless Steel Coffee Maker 4 Level Filtration System, No Coffee Grounds, Rust-Free, Dishwasher Safe
Secura French Press Coffee Maker, 304 Grade Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Press with 2 Extra Screens, 34oz (1 Litre), Silver
Wild Horse Global French Press Coffee Maker - 34oz (1L) - Insulated Stainless Steel, Makes 8 Cups - Portable Thermal Coffee Makers for Home, Camping, Traveling
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||KNDirect||Amazon.com||Wild Horse Global|