22 Inch Stainless Steel 4mm Hinged Grilling / Cooking Replacement Grate - For use in 22" Weber Charcoal Grills - Cool Present for Him, Man Gift
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 304 stainless steel hinged grid built to last for years. Passes the magnet test.
- Sides flip up to allow easy addition of briquettes to your kettle.
- Strong welds for the serious grill master whether it's a slow smoke or hot sear.
- Superior choice to cheap chrome plated grates that rust and deteriorate.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Weber 7436 Replacement Hinged Cooking Grate
304 Stainless Steel Hinged Cooking Grate for 22.5 inch Weber Charcoal Grills
Weber 7441 Replacement Charcoal Grates, 17 inches
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||315 Products, LLC||Amazon.com||ShopForYou||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||21.5 x 21.5 x 1.77 in||21.5 x 21.5 x 2 in||17 x 17 x 0.4 in|
|Material Type||201 Stainless Steel||Plated Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel|
|Size||22 Inch 4mm||22.5-Inch||—||22.5"|
A 304 stainless steel hinged grate is a must-have addition for any grilling enthusiast. Made from long lasting material and quality construction, you'll have years of happy grilling and smoking. Give a gift you can be proud of or gift one to yourself!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Passes the magnet test for 3xx stainless (consistent with 304 as advertised.)
2. Fits perfectly in 22" Weber grill.
3. Good sturdy gauge.
4. Flaps open and close with no binding at all. I love the flaps because they make it easy to tend the fuel without disturbing the food. I usually set up the charcoal at one end and the food at the other for indirect cooking. So one flap can easily be oriented above the charcoal for all maintenance (smoking wood, knocking down ashes, rearranging charcoal, adding more fuel, etc.) Be advised that the hinge action does allow some sliding along the hinge axis, and if you get it too close to either end of travel the flap won't quite be oriented properly to open/close. But once you know this it's easy to slide the hinge toward the middle of the range of motion where it opens and closes easily.
This is a nice product.
I beg to differ with the manufacturer's product description as well as other reviewers BUT 304 SS is "mildly magnetic". I was a purchasing agent for a large machine shop for many years and the slight magnetic quality of 304 SS was often an important consideration in many of the shop's fabrications. So yes you will likely notice a small amount of response to the "magnet test".
"304 stainless steel contains chromium (min. 18%), and nickel (min. 8%). It is an austenite steel and is only slightly responsive to magnetic fields. It also contains 18 – 20% chromium and 8-10.50% nickel, and lesser quantities of some other elements."
I have to say looking at how corroded and nasty my original grill looked after less than a year of use made me wonder why these aren't standard from the beginning.
For the gage, the wire grate is a bit more flexible than I am comfortable. It holds a full rack of chicken or chops just fine, but place a large pork shoulder on it and it dips down a bit. I'll be very upset if my meat ends up on the coals!!!