Swig Savvy's Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle and Beer Growler Wide Mouth 64Oz Capacity Double Wall Design for Hot and Cold Beverages Includes Water bottle Pouch
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INSULATED DESIGN; forget cheap water bottles with single walls that don’t keep your drink at the perfect temperature, our Bottle has been designed with double insulated stainless steel walls to keep your drink perfectly chilled for hours!
- HIGH CAPACITY; extra large 64oz capacity, perfect for use as a beer growler or storing a great supply of your favourite drink for super long lasting hydration!
- WIDE MOUTH; premium BPA free stainless steel construction won’t leech chemicals or toxins and designed with an extra wide mouth for easy cleaning and mess free refilling!
- WITH CARRYING POUCH; includes super protective pouch with adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying with soft neoprene interior and tough nylon shell with Side handle for additional carrying option Click the Orange Button to order now!
- GUARANTEED: We love our customers, and are here to make you trip awesome! If you aren't fully satisfied with our products, you can just send the bottle back our way, and we promise to make it right! Buy with us worry free!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
64OZ WIDE MOUTH WATER BOTTLE: DOUBLE WALLED DESIGN FOR SUPER CHILLED DRINKS!
Do you love extra long workouts, but find most water bottles don’t provide long lasting hydration?
Rather than cheap plastic water bottles would you like a premium, insulated stainless steel wide mouth bottle with convenient carrying pouch?
If so, Swig Savvy’s Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Insulated Water Bottle is the perfect choice! Manufactured from BPA free stainless steel, our Bottle holds a super sized 64oz of your favourite beverage for ultra long lasting hydration together with a premium, insulated double wall design, perfect for keeping cold drinks at the perfect temperature for hours!
Unlike other beer growlers, our Bottle is designed with an extra wide neck allowing you to easily clean and refill, and is provided with a convenient adjustable carrying pouch with soft neoprene and hard nylon shell design for easy carrying and durable protection against drops and scratches!
Our 64oz Wide Mouth Bottle is a durable, premium choice with a number of key features:
- Super sized 64oz capacity, perfect for long lasting hydration.
- Insulated double wall design to keep your drink at the perfect temperature.
- BPA free stainless steel construction, won’t leech harmful chemicals or toxins.
- Extra wide mouth for easy cleaning and refilling.
- Includes protective nylon pouch with adjustable shoulder carrying strap.
If you’re looking for the perfect high capacity bottle for long lasting hydration with insulated double walled design, perfect for long workouts or use as a beer growler, our 64oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle is the perfect choice!
Click “Add to Cart” now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I went ahead and re-rated this five stars.... I did a head to head with my HF growler with its JUG lug cover... Here are the results.
I filled both growlers with ice, as much as I could get in there. Clear to the top. I then filled with cold water out of the fridge clear to the top and capped both growlers, and left on kitchen counter. After 24 hours I poured out the water into a pitcher, and measured how much water was in each growler. They were the same, and had about the same amount of ice in them(about half full).. After 48 hours(after start of test) and I did the same.. They had about a "baseball" sized amount of ice left in them. After 72 hours(from start of test) all the ice was gone. I capped them, and shook them up to mix up the water inside. I uncapped and put a thermometer in and measured for a temp difference. Dead even at 50 degrees Fahrenheit. So I am totally happy with the results, and it will join the water bottle family without any problems..
Mine was in the fridge in front of vent, so I knew it would freeze & always put it back 2/3 full. Pretty disappointed that 18/8 stainless steel couldn't hold up to that.
The bottle cover is swell, though.
I also have a 40 oz. Hydroflask jug and l fell in love with these types of jugs. If you are looking for a good stainless steel container this is a nice one.
As for the 64oz. Size it's big, but you just get used to it and don't really think about it after awhile.
I'm still amazed at how well it keeps things cool. I filled it up halfway with ice and drank the beverage out of it, then left it sitting around with the ice and didn't even put the lid back on. Two days later there's still a decent amount of ice floating in the water. Also I had about 3 accidents where it fell on hard floors and I was afraid maybe something might break on the neck due to the way the inside chamber is supposedly suspended for insulation, but it's still as good as the day I got it.