Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowls, ¾ - 1.5 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
|Sale:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$17.00 (43%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With graduating sizes of ¾, 1.5, 3, 4, 5 and 8 quart, the bowl set allows users to be well equipped for serving fruit salads, marinating for the grill, and adding last ingredients for dessert.
- Stainless steel bowls with commercial grade metal that can be used as both mixing bowls and serving bowls. These metal bowls won’t stain or absorb odors and resist rust for years of durability.
- An easy to grip rounded-lip on the stainless steel bowl set makes handling easier while a generous wide rim allows contents to flow evenly when pouring; flat base stabilizes the silver bowls making mixing all the easier.
- A space saving stackable design helps de-clutter kitchen cupboards while the attractive polished mirror finish on the large mixing bowls adds a luxurious aesthetic.
- This incredible stainless steel mixing bowl set is refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe for quick and easy meal prep and clean up. They’d also make a great gift!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Classic Kitchen Staple
Discover a timeless classic that serves a vast assortment of purposes in food preparation. This 6 piece set of bowls can help users perform a variety of kitchen duties. From mixing, tossing, and whisking to prepping and serving; this set is sure to be a kitchen staple.
Dimensions: ¾ quart , 1.5quart , 3 quart , 4 quart , 5 quart and 8 quartMix, toss, and prep like a pro!
Polished Stainless SteelThese bowls are made of premium stainless steel that resists scratches and bumps for a shiny finish that lasts and lasts. Unlike wood and plastic, stainless steel does not absorb bacteria or smells ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp every time. The bowls are refrigerator and freezer safe; ideal for prepping meats or preparing salads for later. Wash the bowls easily in the dishwasher or wash them by hand.
NestableThe perfect solution to tidying up an already cluttered kitchen! These convenient bowls nest inside each other conserving space in kitchen cabinets, cupboards, and countertops. Their compact stackability makes it almost like you're storing away one bowl versus 6.
Wide, Rolled RimsThese bowls have been designed to make preparing meals a breeze. A wide rim ensures a seamless pour every time for less spills when pouring batters. Its rolled rim allows the user to have a sturdy grip every time they handle the bowls; especially convenient for mixing and beating.
A flat, stable bottom is an essential attribute to the functionality of a mixing bowl. These bowls feature a flat bottom on each of the bowls that ensures they stay put and balanced while mixing, whisking, and beating.
Top customer reviews
I have only had it for a week or so and the coating on my favorite size bowl is already coming off. That's a bit disappointing but it's not a deal breaker.
These bowls are the shallow type, designed to use a spoon or whisk in, rather than the steep-sided ones for use with electric mixers I've used the two smallest so far, and find them perfectly satisfactory for mixing brownies or beating eggs.
The main reason is cleanup! If you have to mix ingredients for a recepies that won't be served in the bowl, just rinse it quickly under a hot tap and you ready to store it away. It heat dries from the water and you need very little touch up. The weight is the best part, no more dragging heavy mixing bowls out for mixing just to wrestle with them into the dishwasher later. Stainless makes it easy and quick.
Some complained the metal was thin, on the larger bowls it is, a little bit, but nowhere near what others have stated. IMO, each bowl is plenty durable, so long as youre not using them in a drum set. I used the larger bowl to bring a salad to a birthday party, and it made for a very nice presentation. Very pleased with these bowls.
Most recent customer reviews
1 Cuisinart 77-11G Chefs Classic Stainless 11 piece set of pans.Read more