Other Sellers on Amazon
Silver Stainless Steel Pineapple De-Corer Peeler Stem Remover Blades for Diced Fruit Rings by Super Z Outlet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FAST & SIMPLE - Peels, cores, and slices an entire pineapple in seconds.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - Made from durable, stylish stainless steel with a medium-sized blade.
- SLICE AS YOU PREFER - Create one slice at a time or cut up the whole fruit at once.
- PERFECT SLICE EVERYTIME - Makes perfectly-shaped rings; preserves shell intact to use as a bowl. Ideal for a hostess gift or for tropically themed parties.
- 100% Money back manufacturer’s warranty included when purchased from an authorized Super Z Outlet reseller
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SameTech Easy Kitchen Tool Stainless Steel Fruit Pineapple Peeler Corer Slicer Cutter
Rienar Easy Tool Stainless Steel Fruit Pineapple Corer Slicer Peeler Cut
Adorox Stainless Steel Pineapple Fruit Core Slicer Cutter Kitchen Tool (Stainless Steel (1 Slicer))
Pineapple Corer and Apple Corer - Pineapple Corer Slicer Peeler Stainless Steel , 3 in 1 Tool , Get a Set of 2 Items All Together!
Pineapple Corer, [Upgraded, Reinforced, Thicker Blade] Newness Premium Pineapple Corer Remover, Stainless Steel Pineapple Core Remover Tool for Home & Kitchen with Sharp Blade for Diced Fruit Rings
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Party Supplies and Crafts Super Store||SameTech||BIMANGO||Adorox||Fast and Swift||Newness Ongoing|
|Color||Stainless Steel||green/yellow||Sliver||Stainless Steel (1 Slicer)||Stainless Steel||Black|
Pineapple slicer will peel, core, and slice a fresh pineapple in 30 seconds. Removes perfectly formed rings while leaving the core in the shell.Perfect For Anyone!This simple yet beautiful design makes it easy for anyone to just grip, turn, and slice! Perfect slices every time.Super Easy Clean-up!Knob and slicer separate with the press of a button for easy cleaning. Sharp, medium-sized, stainless steel blade is shaped for compact storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This works flawlessly and is so simple. You remove the top portion of the fruit, line up the circle cutter with the core and turn. That is it. When you reach the bottom you will feel the resistance and at that point you just pull the fruit out of the skin. From there you remove the handle and slide the perfectly cut fruit from cutter. It is that easy. All that is left behind is the core and the skin. We use this to hold fruit salad!
We have put it in the dishwasher after each use and there has been no warp or rust. It is a bit bulky to store but that minor inconvenience is nothing compared how useful this is.
If you eat pineapple this is a must have.
a few issues i have
1) not the best heavy duty cutter, so some of the meat kind of got caught into the gaps and impossible to clean out, i had to bend (yes i can hand bend the blade outward) to get the pineapple out.
2) it does leave some pineapple in the shell if u have a bigger pineapple, i can see how some people might think this is wasteful but its not the blades fault cuz all pinapples r different
**pointer to pick out a good pineapple at the grocery store, just wiggle n pull a leaf out towards the inside, if it comes out really easy, that means its riped and ready to be eaten.
tldr: don't buy this item. Buy a de-corer that is of higher quality for a higher price.