- Get free shipping on your order when you spend $35.00 or more on items offered by Mason Jar Lifestyle. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stainless Steel Rust Resistant Bands / Rings for Mason, Ball, Canning Jars (5 Pack, Regular Mouth)
|Price:||$9.99 + $3.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 5 stainless steel bands / rings for regular mouth (2 3/8" internal diameter) Mason jars. Lids, jars, and other accessories are sold separately.
- Dishwasher safe! Perfect for drinking lids, fermentation, and lids that get used a lot. Finally you can buy stainless steel bands that will not rust with normal use!
- The threading on these bands is not as strong as standard bands, and we have had a few reports that they can come loose in a water bath or pressure canner. Other customers have not experienced any problems, but at this time we are not recommending that you use them for canning. We are working with the factory to improve the threading for future batches.
- Rusted canning jar rings are a common problem, but now you can replace your old rusted bands with these higher quality stainless steel bands. No more rust on your jars, on your drinking lids, or on your hands!
- Your entire Mason Jar Lifestyle order ships for a flat $3, or free over $35. Check out our other products! Ships same or next day via USPS First Class from Denver, CO.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$3.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mason Jar Lifestyle||Think Chances||Kuncheng Store||Mason Jar Lifestyle||Kuncheng Store||Simpler Products|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver||Silver||Silver||Orange Splash|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
Stainless steel is very rust resistant. These bands will not rust with normal use, but salt water or very prolonged water contact can cause corrosion.
They are made of .4mm thick 304 grade stainless steel. They are almost identical in thickness and size to the standard bands that jars come with.
They look so similar to standard tinplate canning bands that it can be hard to tell them apart. One way to test is that 304 stainless steel is nonmagnetic but steel is magnetic. Another way is to wash them in the dishwasher a few times and see which bands get rusty!
They are slightly taller than standard bands, but they have fit on all the jars we have tried.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another reviewer commented that the bands are a bit deeper (or thicker) than the "standard" bands are. I've found that to be true though it's not detrimental to the function.
Best price on amazon compared to Ecojarz and same quality. I have purchased both