Stainless Steel Rust Resistant Bands / Rings for Mason, Ball, Canning Jars (5 Pack, Regular Mouth)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 5 stainless steel bands / rings for regular mouth (2 3/8" internal diameter) Mason jars. Lids, jars, and other accessories are sold separately.
- Dishwasher safe! Perfect for drinking lids, fermentation, and lids that get used a lot. Finally you can buy stainless steel bands that will not rust with normal use!
- The threading on these bands is not as strong as standard bands, and we have had a few reports that they can come loose in a water bath or pressure canner. Other customers have not experienced any problems, but at this time we are not recommending that you use them for canning. We are working with the factory to improve the threading for future batches.
- Rusted canning jar rings are a common problem, but now you can replace your old rusted bands with these higher quality stainless steel bands. No more rust on your jars, on your drinking lids, or on your hands!
- Your entire Mason Jar Lifestyle order ships for a flat $3, or free over $35. Check out our other products! Ships same or next day via USPS First Class from Denver, CO.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Premium Stainless Steel Rust Resistant Screw Bands / Rings for Mason, Ball, Canning Jars (10 Pack, Regular Mouth)
Silver Rust Resistant Screw Stainless Steel Rings / Bands for Mason, Ball, Canning Jars (12 Pack, Regular Mouth)
Stainless Steel Rust Resistant Screw Bands / Rings for Mason, Ball, Canning Jars (12 Pack, Regular Mouth)
Stainless Steel Storage Lids Caps with Silicone Seals for Mason Jars (5 Pack, Wide Mouth)
Ball Wide-mouth Plastic Storage Caps, 16-count (one size)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mason Jar Lifestyle||Kuncheng Store||Think Chances||Kuncheng Store||Mason Jar Lifestyle||Great Household|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||plastic|
Stainless steel is very rust resistant. These bands will not rust with normal use, but salt water or very prolonged water contact can cause corrosion.
They are made of .4mm thick 304 grade stainless steel. They are almost identical in thickness and size to the standard bands that jars come with.
They look so similar to standard tinplate canning bands that it can be hard to tell them apart. One way to test is that 304 stainless steel is nonmagnetic but steel is magnetic. Another way is to wash them in the dishwasher a few times and see which bands get rusty!
They are slightly taller than standard bands, but they have fit on all the jars we have tried.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also want to add that there was a discrepancy with my order and the problem was corrected without any great hassle. They were real decent to deal with. I would definitely buy these again (especially if they make the large mouth rings).