Buck Display Knife on Antler Stand with Deer Figurine and Stainless Steel Blade for Rustic Cabin & Lodge Decor Sculptures for Statues and Decorative Hunting Knives or Daggers As Gifts for Hunters and Outdoorsmen
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bring the spirit of the big buck into your hunting cabin or rustic home with this dramatic display knife on a lifelike antler stand! - See full description below.
- Specs: Overall - 11 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 8 1/4" high. Weight: 1.7 lbs. Knife: 12 5/8" long with 8" long unsharpened stainless steel blade, 3/16" thick. Stand: 8 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 6 1/2" high.
- Antler stand and blade handle is individually hand-crafted from cold cast resin. Stainless steel knife blade.
- Because our polyresin products are individually hand-crafted works of art, colors may vary slightly from what is pictured here.
- For display purposes only.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bring the spirit of the big buck into your hunting cabin or rustic home with this dramatic display knife on a lifelike antler stand! Rich etched graphics adorn the stainless steel blade, while the faux wood handle features a delicately detailed portrait of a deer. A stunning centerpiece for any deer hunter's collection! Makes a great Christmas gift for the outdoorsman on your shopping list. Decorative purposes only.
Top customer reviews
The stand itself looks OK. It is made of a plastic type material. I should have looked into it closer to see that it was not a wooden material as that would've looked nicer for a stand. Aside from it being plastic, it is a nice stand. The antlers and the eight point buck in the front are all intact. There are no loose pieces on it at all.
The knife itself is a different story. The picture on the front of it is a picture that is glued on the blade. The main problem we have with this knife is how the knife is glued into the handle. You can see what looks like dried hot glue coming out of the handle from where the blade was pushed in and glued. There are also some strings of dried glue that are on the handle itself. It just seems as if it was quickly and cheaply put together without much attention to detail.
The blade is not sharp. However, it is not intended to be. This is to be used as a display not an actual nice. The blade has a flat edge to it. You do not have to worry about anyone getting cut if they would pick this up.
Overall this knife and stand is just OK. It does have a bit of a cheap look to it.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Please feel free to ask any questions you may think of and have a blessed day.